News story claims: "Jehovah’s Witnesses" are QAnon believers"

by Balaamsass2 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I guess if you believe those 3 things you’re Q-Anon?? Or can you believe one? What about a variation of the 3? What about a complex/nuanced, high resolution view of the inner working of Politicians and Corporations and other Organizations that openly push Globalist agendas?

Remember when “The Great Reset” was a conspiracy theory but Time Magazine had “The Great Reset” on their cover the very same week? Remember when uttering the name “Klaus Schwab” was a conspiracy theory?

Maybe calling people Q-Anon is just a label to dismiss uncomfortable truths, like the disgusting, Draconian measures enacted against many people in Australia? Nothing says Q-anon or Conspiracy nutter like reporting on Police running down citizens with horses, or sick, power hungry, weak-minded idiots choking teenage girls..

You don’t have to believe in Satanic Lizard people to disapprove of those actions and stand up for freedom.

DD

• jhine
    jhine

Isn't being a member of QAnon or just listening. to and agreeing with it's ideas dabbling in politics?

A rough outline of it's policies seem to be Republican heroes battling the Democrat satan worshipping, paedophile , cannibals .

Surely JWs aren't allowed to have anything to do with politics.

Jan

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Data-Dog - “…You don’t have to believe in Satanic Lizard people to disapprove of those actions and stand up for freedom…”

…but it helps.

All hail the Neworldordereptilianuminati!!!

😁

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m an Aussie and I had to look up QAnon on the net to find out what it actually means ?

I had never heard of it defore.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I'm an American and I dont know what it means.

Surveysare worded to get desired results. Seldom is there a place to explain shades of belief; you get A, B, C with no A1\2, or a compound question.

I do think there are too many background shadow people running things and too many beurocrats.

Im changing my name to None of the Above and running for president

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

https://www.bbc.com/news/53498434

Best explanation I've seen, and it is murky

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    jhine: A rough outline of it's policies seem to be Republican heroes battling the Democrat satan worshipping, paedophile , cannibals .

That doesn't sound far from my understanding of it. I think it's partially a mash-up of several conspiracy theories. Get enough conspiracy nuts in one place, and they start bouncing ideas off of one another and before long, you've got threads connecting everything that ever happened in human history and laying it at the feet of some powerful group or other. I had a friend who followed that stuff (still does, to some degree) and it's impossible to figure out.

One story was that a local pizza shop in Washington DC had a basement dungeon where kidnapped children were tortured and sacrificed to Satan so that the liberal elites could... extend their lives? Make more money? I'm not quite sure what the goal was. Slight problem with the whole idea-- the pizza shop in question doesn't have a basement. This doesn't slow the nuts down: they just claim that the denials are proof of the existence of the basement and of its use for devil-worship.

Another story was that President Trump was working with the US Marines to unravel this demonic cabal and issue mass arrest orders for a large number of politicians and congress people. When Hillary Clinton was seen wearing a small cast on her foot, they claimed that this was actually a new form of electronic monitor and that it showed that she had already been quietly arraigned. When Arizona senator John McCain passed away, it was supposed to have been a hit designed to remove him, apparently at Trump's orders.

How did my friend know all of this? Some fellow named "Q" was posting these messages to an internet message board. The inference was that he was very close to the President and seeing all of this firsthand. "Q" would post confusing and (supposedly) coded messages that would be 'deciphered' after any notable event occurred, making it seem as if he'd known what was happening all along. It was sort of like Nostradamus's work: you could interpret the rambling however you needed to, in order to reinforce the idea that he was an insider, sharing critical information with 'real patriots.'

It died down a bit when a few of the expected outcomes (including the mass arrests of Hillary and pals) never materialized. But enough nuts are still working to interpret the signs and figure out what those devil-loving child killers are going to do next. I no longer get updates from that fellow, and its just as well. I think even he felt betrayed after being led to expect something big over and over and having nothing come of it. Kind of like being a JW during the Rutherford years.

• jhine
    jhine

Wow TonusOH , absolutely incredible . As a Brit l had to Google QAnon . I really think that most Brits would have to .

As to Brit JWs l don't know but suspect that they would be as ignorant about it as the rest of the population.

My mind is totally boggled.

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit