O no!!! The HQ song

by Gorbatchov 15 Replies latest jw friends

• shadow
    shadow

Is the woman in silver married to a GB? Or just a brazen nonconformist Jezebel?

• Listener
    Listener

During their annual meeting they claimed that their HQ building would survive Armageddon. It shouldn't be any surprise considering their claim that some of the heavenly Kings had a hand in its building. They don't say whether it included King Rutherford or King Franz.

A poster called De bunker on Reddit posted this

w88 4/1 p. 16 par. 5 Christendom Exposed as the Promoter of False Worship

"They love to exalt their cathedrals, basilicas, temples, and churches, boasting about their antiquity and their architecture, as if these gave them some special standing with God. They even say that their religious edifices were built 'to the glory of God.' "

• zeb
    zeb

The Mormon choir sound great but no coloured folks there..?

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

First off, shout out to the Jennifer Beals lookalike in the sisters' section:

Meanwhile, over in the brothers' section:

Ah, yes. I remember what it was like to be a single sister in the Organization.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Self aggrandizing rubbish!

But I know some dubs who will love it.......

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wait.......what in the hell did I just watch?

1.) That marching drum beat sounds "militaristic" in nature, like something right out of the old Soviet Bloc! WTF??????

2.) The older lady in the silver dress (centered), is like a Barbara Anderson doobleganger!! Wow!! She also had a few snide looking smirks on her face, probably from watching that dufos conductor Splain make an ass out of himself with his "conducting."

3.) The weird looks on the faces of these people before they started singing just screams, "I'm a brainwashed cult member, and I just luuuuuuv this shit!" ALA: People's Temple style. Glazed over, non-thinking, drones. SMH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit