amazing apustates

by Luo bou to 6 Replies latest social humour

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

for the ARC to be apostate lies imagine the skill and talent involved in stage management such an event even finding someone who looked like G Jackson to play the part of yhis GB member

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I heard it was all Photoshopped. You can't believe anything you see on youtube.

Still, those apostates have amazing technical ability. I bet they could win a Telly Award. [sneer]

Doc

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

DoC as you serious about the photoshop comment? Especially when this comes from people who believe Satan was the ventriloquist behind the talking snake!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DoC as you serious about the photoshop comment? Especially when this comes from people who believe Satan was the ventriloquist behind the talking snake!

100% serious! That's what an elder in my mother's Cong told her. "Photoshop"!

Unf*cking believable!

Doc

• Saename
    Saename

Photoshop...? Wasn't it Microsoft Paint, though?

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

of course what the ARC uncovered re child abuse in other institutions was all true re photoshop the proceedings were televised live as they happened

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Luo bou to - "For the ARC to be 'apostate lies', imagine the skill and talent involved in stage management such an event, even finding someone who looked like G Jackson to play the part of this GB member."

Frankly, the prospect of a massive world-wide scientific conspiracy to suppress evidence of creationism is more plausible. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit