Instagram witnessing

by Thursday 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Thursday
    Thursday

Sorry if this has been covered, but are they now counting time by linking to their website on Instagram accounts of JWs?

I keep a casual stalk on my niece and nephew on insta, and have found links to all their local jw youth insta accounts, even their parents have accounts, it seems quite acceptable. 99% of them are private but every single one has a link to the website in their bio and a thing saying "JW" and often a scripture or god reference.

Are they counting this as witnessing? Or is it ok now to use social media as long as you link it to their website?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I don't know about that, but I know that Pinterest is crawling with Dubs, and their Watchtarded propaganda.

I think I'll make an account and start preaching TTATT on Pinterest. Fight fire, with fire!!!

DD

• cognac
    cognac

Easiest way to pioneer EVER!!!

How would you even count that? 24 hours a day preaching?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I don't have an Instagram account but my preaching is just like the "presence of Christ".

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    You can count video showings, sending links to people, text messages, etc. Maybe they count likes by non-JWs as RVs. Maybe they count the time it took to post and fudge a bit to account for the time that it took to post on multiple sites?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit