Wouldn't it be ironic that Easter services were given the green light right after the memorial being cancelled?l

by nowwhat? 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Just sayin

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That would be ironic!

But I really don't see this being over by Easter!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It would. But it won’t happen. This lockdown won’t be lifted any time soon. We’ll be lucky if we see any of a normal summer this year.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Though it would be better than the wastefest the washtowel holds, any religious activity (in the judaism, xian, or islam denominations) is extremely risky. I would rather just have decorations up that symbolize pagan rituals, such as the rabbits and chicks/eggs. Many other activities will simply have to wait. And especially anything where people go to church--I would like to see totally empty or closed-down churches on Easter as well as all those Supreme Boasting Sessions fully cancelled.

• LV101
    LV101

How are people going to live if they can't return to their jobs - they'll run out of money at some point and food, cars, mortgages, rent, isn't free. I'm not referring to retirees, politicians, financial moguls, etc., of the country nor do I want the COVID to spread causing more deaths. Scary to think restrictions might be lifted by Easter - couple weeks away.

There's a big, scary, chance, the many who fled NY in the past week are possibly infected with COVID 19 per the Coronavirus Task Force. With updated COVID info, the Task Force is advising them (via news media) to quarantine for 2 weeks wherever their destination is - what are the odds of that happening.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

Even though some people may disagree about Easter being soon enough to go back to work - we cannot remain like this indefinitely. The machinery of life has to go on.

Anybody who believes things can go on like this is delusional. Everything would collapse and you’d see crime and social unrest the likes of which you’ve never seen!! Worried about food shortages? Trucks would get hijacked or held up and never reach the supermarket...Talk about a zombie apocalypse! All the people who stocked up on guns would sadly have to use them!

If people don’t feel well, stay the hell home. Anybody who does feel well should wear a mask and go back to work and get things moving slowly and carefully!

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

@longhairgal

Sounds a bit like the Great Tribulation to me......just sayin...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

NITTY GRITTY:

Regardless of what it sounds like, we have to get moving again!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Trump and the old guys on Capital Hill are truly delusional if they think things are going to get back to normal in two or three weeks time .Where everybody goes back to work and the Covid-19 lies down and goes away.

He has to make sure everybody has money every fortnite to be able to go to the supermarkets to get basic food and essentials and then go back home and isolate yourselves till the next time you have to shop.

Look whats happening in New York ,that`s going to happen in every Major city in the USA if Trump relaxes restrictions ,he needs to increase restrictions otherwise you will end up like Italy and Spain.

Be safe guys heed the restrictions.

• LV101
    LV101

LHG - I KNOW! I can't imagine this going on, however, Easter is in 2 weeks. After listening to Cuomo/NY how it would soon hit the rest of the country like NY -- I can't imagine how this will play out but 2 weeks! I can't see it happening -- it's not going to evaporate or burn out unless the meds prove to be miraculous -- let's hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit