FUN. What fun?

by VW.org 7 Replies latest social humour

• VW.org
    VW.org

I'll have some of that bread, yes and some of that red wine. Not bad give me some more red please. GIVE me the bottle and go away. Hey elder sir please pump up the volume and let's rock and roll. And hey ya better watch me, I'm bad association.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

. . . and don't spare the leaven.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Have some Dorito dipping sauce for the 'unleavened bread(tm)'.

• VW.org
    VW.org
    He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, It must have been the red wine.
  • VW.org
    VW.org
    Three Religious Truths
    1. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    2. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith.
    3. Jehovah's Witnesses do not recognize each other at the strip club.
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    VW,org : I'll have ... yes and some of that red wine.

Well, not at the meeting, but maybe you could take the nearly full bottle home, and with a few trusted mates, have as much as you want and a few more bottles if you like ... (and, even complain about the selected speaker's lousy talk) - grin!!!

OH! and your kids could finish off the unleavened bread, and then complain that it did not taste very good ...

And the wives, in the kitchen, could bitch about some other sisters lousy dress sense.

Best part of the evening, in retrospect.

• VW.org
    VW.org

The thing that I have noticed at all memorials is that it seems to be more of a recruitment drive rather than partaking of emblems. And 99 percent of the extra people in attendance are ex JW's who are still mentally deluded that by attending they might be saved from Jehovah's wrath when Armageddon comes.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think most things the jobos do are either recruitment drives or sales seminars. It's just that they dress it up as religion to gain a rock star life style for the 7 pervert protectors in thier Warwick cult compound version of Jonestown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit