Oh How Far I've Come

by pale.emperor 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Under No Illusion
    Under No Illusion

Congratulations.

A Born In coming into the world. Born into freedom, curiosity and rational education that is!

Well done.

• Moster
    Moster

Congrats!!!!!!!!

• LV101
    LV101

So happy for you - carry on!

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Glad 2020 is going well for you! How is your daughter? My husband and I want to plan a trip to England soon...we will have to get together for a drink! Cheers!

• Simon
    Simon
    And that’s not all folks…

Oh man, your life is fucked now!

No, seriously, it's the most amazing journey - standby to re-evaluate everything once you have another being depending on you ... what's truly important and what isn't.

Your life will never be the same and it'll be great.

Congratulations :)

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

That`s good news p.e. I wish you and your missus all the best for your journey ahead .I know it`s a long way off yet but just wait till he/she becomes a teenager

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ! mainly on your bringing another non-JW in to the world !

Your experience of the leaving process is very similar to mine, I soon came to realise that I should never have been a JW, though as a born in, I had no choice. I came to feel that it was not really me who had been a JW, but another personality, I am now entirely as though I had never been one as a person, though the experience and memories, some painful, will always be with me.

I too now feel I am the real me, and as a kinder, more empathetic and understanding, oh, and honest person, I feel I am a much much better man than I ever was as a JW.

I am sure you will make a great parent. May you and yours all have long and happy, fulfilled, lives !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm glad for you Paley. Welcome to the normal world.

I honestly can’t believe I used to be a JW

I know that feeling. I was a twit.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

OMG! This is fantastic! I knew you would make it!! So happy for you. I gotta ask though; how'd you get yourself pregnant? I thought you were a Dude? lol

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

WOW!!! VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit