A New Words With Friends Player Just Told Me That She Was a Jehovah's Witness And That's Why She's So Smart!

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus
    I am aware of that cheat words with friends extra but I hate that and I don't play anybody that uses it and you can figure out pretty quickly who's using it and who's not but I do like your devious mind LOL
  • kairos
    kairos

make words that perk JW ears:

loyalty
    light
    awake
    happify

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I like that, kairos!

Cult

Control

Freedom

• minimus
    minimus
    I can't believe she still playing we get into into some very intense discussions and now she's pulling the I'm gonna live in paradise for every card and you won't although I wish you would
  • kairos
    kairos

You might have to step up your game, then!
    Use words like:

worldy
    doubter
    weak
    wicked
    opposer
    inactive

Save 'apostate' until it really helps your overall score!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

I find it interesting that when you cite one of the JW rules that you know for a fact to be true as to what they officially practice (but is embarrassing to admit to a "normal worldly" person), they deny it. "Oh no, that's not true." Yeah, right.

And as a side note minimus, she is flirting with you. It's giving her a post menopausal rush!😍

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I can't believe she still playing we get into into some very intense discussions and now she's pulling the I'm gonna live in paradise for every card and you won't although I wish you would.....Minimus

To Date..
    Every JW that has preached "Everlasting Life in a WBT$ Paradise" has eventually died..

Kingdom Halls and GraveYards are filled with Overlapping Generations of JW Slow Learners..

Image result for I am a slow learner..Image result for kingdom hall..Image result for tombstone bye

• millie210
    millie210

She likes our minimus!

and who can blame her!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Yes, as kairos and Faye said, use "theocratic words", then drop some thought provoking words too.....
  • millie210
    millie210
    how about the word propitiatory?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit