Knock! Knock! Sept 2017 Broadcast.

by freddo 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freddo
    freddo

PLEASE would someone with more skills than me link to "Knock! Knock!" a section of the Sept 2017 Jborg broadcast at 44.00 mins to 53.00 mins approx.

Please watch and add your thoughts.

It concludes with two very old sisters (obviously the motherless young girls in the video who listened to Rutherford and received the Millions Now Living Will Never Die pamphlet - the irony) still waiting for the resurrection - happily surrounded by their offspring?

• freddo
    freddo

Let's see if this works ...

https://youtu.be/D8-9DpN5bsA

• charonsdog
    charonsdog

Wait, that was an actual presentation by WT? I thought it was a spoof..

• Sandino
    Sandino

Charonsdog: This is as real as real gets.

I watched it with some older family members of mine, and they ate it up! I thought "you guys are SO blind!"

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Sludge Joseph Franklin Rutherfraud, our second president of the incorporated Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, will be arriving refreshed to our fine 7 day assembly after spending winters in his 5,000 square foot home in San Diego,California.After being dropped off in a V-16 Cadillac and carried to the podium, his timely talk, ''Millions Now Living Will Die, '' will be broken into 15 minutes intervals due to frequent urination breaks after too many alcoholic beverages.

• millie210
    millie210

Obviously they are worried about their timeline. Got to show the folks how happy these 2 old women are that they stayed the course.

At least the stuffed toy doesnt look any worse for wear...

• Londo111
    Londo111

Some of that is funny.

• freddo
    freddo

It is very real and still up on jborg broadcasting - go to the September 2017 broadcast and start at about 44 mins ...

I thought how strange they would show off the millions now living will never die! leaflet; have two kids (who have lost their mother in death) shown as grown up and staying the course awaiting the resurrection with their family around them.

Do they not see that the millions now living who would never die (even if they were little girls just then) are around 90 years old if that film was set in about 1935?

Crazy!

• Londo111
    Londo111

The Millions booklet was all about 1925. I believe that was before the phonograph witnessing.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Ididnt think jws were ment to have children ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit