Now I've seen everything....

by logansrun 8 Replies latest social humour

• logansrun
    logansrun

I was at the health food store the other day and found conspicously on the bottom shelf -- organic tampons. No, I am not making this up. What's next...organic condoms?

Bradley

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I don't even wanna know. . .

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

There are organic condoms (of sorts), and have been for a long time, and they are much better in terms of feel (although not rated for prevention of HIV). They're also alot easier to get on. If you have a problem putting the intestinal lining of sheep on your penis, these aren't for you. I understand that they are quite popular in the upper midwest.

"Natural membrane" or "sheepskin" condoms are made from the intestinal lining of sheep. It is the oldest type of protection still being used today but these products are specialty items and therefore not used by many. The natural membrane is somewhat porous, therefore not recommended for protection against certain viral diseases, such as hepatitis and HIV. It does, however, protect against pregnancy and bacterial STDs, and some users find them more comfortable than latex condoms.

I suppose before Whole Foods sells them, the sheep will have to be farmed free range.

• logansrun
    logansrun

LOL Six. I knew about the sheepskin ones....they're great for someone who is in a committed relationship and just wants to prevent pregnancy. Organic and orgasmic -- gotta love it.

Bradley

• Panda
    Panda

Organic tampons are probably cotton with no additives --- oh yuck --- what if the cotton just sticks inside yuck yuck yuck.

• little witch
    little witch

Orgasmic tampons? Did someone say Orgasmic tampons??? LOLLOLOL

• Gadget
    Gadget
    If you have a problem putting the intestinal lining of sheep on your penis, these aren't for you.

Is it not more a case of 'if the woman objects to where the intestinal lining of the sheep is going to be placed, these aren't for you'. wouldn't the thought of a sheeps intestine just put you off?

Gadget

• SYN
    SYN

I can just picture the conversation occurring in a darkened bedroom:

"Honey, what're you doing? I can't wait any more! I need it now!"

"Hang on, sweetheart, I'm putting on a condom!"

"Oh...OK...cool...hmm...hey, did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Sweetie, I think your willie just bleated!"

• guesswho
    guesswho

Many woman are allergic to the chemicals in regular tampons and pads. So they have to use the organic ones at the health food store. I had a friend who had this problem, it would cause her to break out and bleed(the skin). She was so happy to finaly find the organic ones and it stopped getting inflamed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit