The most amazing pharoah in history yet he's not even mention in the bible!

by Crazyguy 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

His name was Unas, he started his rule in 2375 BCE . Some how he found out about Noah and his ark and I'm thinking around the year 2371 he travel to northern Mesopotamia to get on the ark. (Wt says the flood happened 2370-2369 BCE) Either he bribed Noah (since gods covenant was only for Noah and his family) or he hid away on the ark. But here's where it gets even more miraculous, after the flood, Unas traveled back to Egypt. There he built his royal pyramid most likely by himself or with his small children. Inside this pyramid he also carved on the walls what is known as the pyramid text. He did this all in less then 25 years. Noah must of known of Unas because Unas must have married one of Noah's granddaughters at and early age probably 13 having thier first child at maybe 14. They had a total 9 children. Unas died in 2345 BCE. But let's look at what this magnificent man accomplish in only 24 years. Built his own pyramid single handily. Most likely Cleaned up and restored the temple complex known as Saqqara where his pyramid was built. Carved a huge amount of writings in his pyramid called the pyramid text and had 9 children.

In the end maybe the reason the magnificent man wasn't mention in the bible or much throughout history is in his text he carved in his pyramid. He wrote that a god named RA was the supreme God and Osiris too was the same as RA or a manifestation of him. He also wrote that he would travel in to heaven at his death and join RA. He never mentions Noah's God jehovah in any text and this maybe the reason why most people know nothing of him. He was an apostate so let this be a lesson to all of us. Repent you sinners and return to jehovah or you to will be forgotten!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Its like that flood didn't teach him anything at all!

• Landy
    Landy

Sounds legit ...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Know what's really funny?

I can almost imagine something like this actually being published by the WT... :smirk:

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

The Noah's ark account is a fiction taken and tempered from Babylon.

• CookieMonster
    CookieMonster

"Noah and his ark" this is when I stopped reading fiction

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Crazyguy ...

Yes, I have read about the Pharoah Anus also. I also wondered why he was never mentioned in the Bible. He was a follower of the god RA and was likely involved in the pyramid construction.

Whether or not Anus was a great Pharoah has never been established, at least from what I have read. I am not sure where you got your Anus information.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit