The Judge on Trial: Uncovering the Real J F Rutherford [Part 1]

by pomo6780 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    What is clear about all this information? Rutherford only joined the Society because his experience through higher education was essential for protecting the Society and its members.

Hyperbole and assumption. Inaccurate. You just pulled that one out of thin air.

Your writing is just noise with no substance.

The only substance you give this material (incomplete and chaotically presented) are your own personal opinions. And that isn't really substance.

Nothing of substance, nothing new, and full of inaccuracies because of your hyperbolic intervention into the material.

Color commentary that just wastes time and muddies up the good information that is out there about Joe and Chuck. Noise, noise and more noise. That is all you have offered with this material. Nothing new, nothing scandalous, nothing that can be labelled as "new".

Making noise. That is all you are doing.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

OC, dont be so judgmental! Pomo is going to REVEAL THINGS WE NEVER KNEW!!!!!!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Morph: OC, dont be so judgmental! Pomo is going to REVEAL THINGS WE NEVER KNEW!!!!!!

Yeah, I guess I am a little bit harsh, aren't I?

I think I am just tired of wasting time wading through all the garbage and noise that has been generated about this damn cult. Much of the "new" material that is put out in cyberspace (and/or published in yet another book) is simply noise and "look at me!" attention seeking behavior that acts as a curtain to hide the real truth and real information and real knowledge.

Just because some nobody has an opinion doesn't mean that their opinion is valuable or even close to being accurate. And it doesn't mean that they should throw it out there to trip up people who are looking for good solid material to read about the history of this organization.

This kind of writing does far more harm than it does good.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Pomo6780........there are literally hundreds and possibly more posts here on the subject of Judge Rutherford. I suggest you read them all to find out if you really have some new light to share about his history and character. If you do have some heretofore unknown revelations about the Judge, I suggest that you get on with it and stop making 'noise' as OrphanCrow has wisely suggested.

• steve2
    steve2

Pomo appears to inhabit a rarefied world where he announces "firsts" declaring they will make JWs uncomfortable. I can report that worldwide, as of this very hour, JWs have heard of Pomo's writing and they are writhing in discomfort.

There is something about his writing style that causes JWs to read what he writes. The rest of us would-be communicators look on with hearts of heavy envy which brings out the worst in us.

• pomo6780
    pomo6780

Hello everyone, unlike the Watchtower Society, I do not claim to reveal "new light" or something different from what you've heard before. Far from it! I believe what has already been posted by others is far better than my writeup. As an example, ones like Ray Franz and Barbara Anderson and others formerly from the WHQ have written the most insightful information about the Borg no one can top. All you see here is a review of my view of Rutherford, with sprinkles of speculation. Nothing more, nothing less. To presume otherwise would be far from the truth. Your reactions are noble considering I am a "newbie". However, though my viewpoints appear exaggerated, they are so to wake up still ins. Your reactions will confuse them, making them say in cult style "if they don't agree on this, what is there to believe?"

Although not a Christian, I still view others as more important than I am. Who I am is irrelevant and unimportant, I wish to remain in the shadows or else disappear into oblivion. Best wishes to you.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I wonder how much of the following is true or at least documented regarding J.F. Rutherford. Certainly some slanderous stuff that I don't find evidence for.

Maxime J. Chevalier writes

"J. F. Rutherford had “many wives” he used to house these women of his, in specially built cabins within the spacious gardens of his Luxury house “BethSarem” in San Diego.

In fact, despite legal refusals by Federal authorities to grant his burial in those gardens, (his body got sent to New York but the same objections arose all over again so he finally secretly got sent back to San Diego ) and Rutherford’s final resting places in BENEATH THE GARAGE under a slab of concrete, where close friends and older Bethelites conducted a secret burial service.

However, their wife’s faces and identities are very carefully kept secret, not publicly photographed, and a well-kept private matter.

One has also to ask the begging other question, are any of them re-married a second or third time, and are any of these “Spokesmen for God” Divorced?

ATTENTION

Remember Charles Taze Russell? he had to grant his soon-to-be-divorced ex-wife a large portion and share of the earnings he “enjoyed from the Watchtower Corporation Society and its book sales.

During a rather pressing and embarrassing court session, Russell also publicly confessed and admitted that he was both a Practicing Satanist and a Child abuser pedophile and Freemason, that he was a member, possibly the Grand Master, Member of Cross and Crown Knights templar Freemasonry.

“To make a mistake is not a sin, but it is if you pass it on and share it with others”. (BROOKING CLARCK).

“Are they all Holy these holy men of God?”. (Bryn Martial Ferrand.)

Founder Members turn out to be really rather sinful, ordinary, and money-making, just the same way entirely that today these “Holy men of God” (self-appointed and self-claimed holiness) try to trick and dupe the public and their cult followers.

Another instance of disappointment, comes with Leader Josef Franklin Rutherford, nicknamed “Judge” Rutherford by some because he served a brief stint on the Federal Court circuit at a low level, as an ordinary “official” and NOT a Court Judge at all, Rutherford vetoed and canceled all of Charles taze Russells Will and testamentary Dispositions, nulling and voiding Russells Will. he then took over as Leader and helped himself to a Luxury Life by moving at once into the Luxury Home known as Beth Sarim (Biblical House of Princes) which the JW ORG held in trust supposedly “for the return of the Prophets” as a place for them to go and live….

meanwhile, Josef Rutherford moved in and promptly embarked on a scandalous series of sexually casual relationships….he also owned and drove several Luxury Cadillac automobiles, and flew to nazi germany where he used Watchtower Monies to bankroll some of Adolf Hitler’s secret sinister aviation Luftwaffe program, held a Watchtower Rally flying the swastika, and associated with and attempted to gain access to Hitler’s inner social circle.

Below Himmler with Hitler. Note Hitler wears his famous White Coat….

Below Rutherford he was not a Judge, used false credentials, lied to the faithful, and led a shameful Luxury Life paid for with all their money. he was an American Fifth Columnist Traitor and a Nazi sympathizer. His application to be buried in the gardens at Beth Sarim was refused by the US Federal Court, to avoid creating a center of “Pilgrimage” there.

Rutherford associated himself with the biblical “faithful and discreet slave”, going as far as directly linking himself in public conferences and speeches, with the bible prophesies of the slave. He had the sheer Gaul to take upon himself and his immediate “appointed” society representatives, newly released from jail after the end of the war.

Rutherford, like other Governing body members’ lifestyles today, simply is a miss match and incompatible with holy scripture.

The apostle Paul warned, “If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain”

1st Timothy Chapter 6 verses 3 to 5 (ESV Bible translation).

He entered into formal high-level negotiations with the chief of service Gestapo and Waffen SS Heinrich Himmler, to use the Watchtower Organization in the “occupied territories of the Reich” as an anti-communist weapon. While thousands of loyal faithful deceived brothers and sisters went to a horrifying death in Himmler’s gas vans and concentration camp ovens, Rutherford, watchtower Leader and so-called spokesperson for “Jehovah” was selling them right out to Hitler. He may have also attended top-level nazi Round Table rituals at the Schloss Wewelsburgh.

Below Rutherford and his JW ORG Associates, all went to Federal Prison during the German war.

This writer has seen a previously published old Photograph showing Rutherford, wearing a nazi ceremonial SS Officers Uniform, in company with other Nazis, on the occasion of Adolf Hitlers Birthday. It was taken at a German Luftwaffe airfield in Occupied France after the successful completion of a series of “Birthday Honouring” Low Level “PIRAT” Luftwaffe bomber raids on the South West of England. (Courtesy of ‘Ober Leutnenat REISSER).

Below Wewelsburg, the castle of the false graal, where Himmler and Hitler and top-level nazis fraternized and conducted strange dark occultist rituals with nazi overtones.

Schloss Wewelsburg. Setting for the False Grail Order and Occultist nazi rituals. Jehovist Leader Josef Franklin Rutherford may have received invites here.

It is consistently claimed again and again by JW ORG Literature and spokesmen, that the Governing Body is highly evolved, highly elevated decision-takers and makers, and is some sort of divinely favored group of spirit-directed men who speak for God.

Sorry to shatter your reality and world life viewpoint, but this above idea and belief or credo, quite simply is just not true at all.

Below Rutherfrd burial Plot is not “where it might appear” to be……” No evidence of any graves on the small piece of land that the watchtower owns”. Raymond Franz openly stated he was buried in Beth Sarim. My how the Plot thickens…..

Jehovah’s highly elevated servants are in fact very “ordinary men” in terms of marriage and human relationships, and they just are not the high spiritual figures that ordinary rank and file J W ORG members are told to believe they are.

Rutherford and Russell are far from the unique sole exceptions, both within JW ORG and indeed “other religions” to do this. Though given their claims while alive to be Holy Men of God, and God’s spokespersons, really highly “remarquable”.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

Shades there of Schnell’s 30 Years a Watchtower Slave. That is, a lot of extraordinary allegations - but precious little in the way of evidence.

I believe that there is a word which describes that type of writing, and it starts with the letter “P”!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Without evidence, the words that come to my mind start B / S….

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I read this thread for several minutes before realizing that the OP is 5 years old, and the recent posts are related to the Maxime J. Chevalier quotes about Nazis. The OP isn't really bad, a few mis-statements or opinions, but within the realm of reasonable conjecture. The Chevalier quotes are simply BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit