ANIMALS !!!

by frenchbabyface 6 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I do enjoy animals stories, this is a funny one I’d like to share with you all:

If you’ve one please tell me the story .

So 2 male lions were living and chasing together, they met 2 female lions. So the males began to fight to know witch one will get the finest cake. (I just wondered why because they were two for two … to me, both females were looking the same). One of them won and began to do the female he chooses.

The other lion sat down and was looking very disappointed and frustrated. But the other female was walking around him/it like she was saying: Hey guy I’m here DO ME ! But the lion was reacting like : I DON’T CARE … After a while still turning around him/it the female seems to be very frustrated, she/it just gave him a HUGE SLAP on his/its FACE … SO FUCKING FUNNY … The lion didn’t even react neither stand up ! He/it was just looking at her like, WHAT’s WRONG WITH YOU FEMALE ! I STILL DON’T CARE …

An other on (not funny but interesting) that I have posted in an other thread who was not dedicated to it :

You know that males and females don’t stay together … Females are taking care of their children (no matter who’s the mother they act like in a nursery) and they are lead by the oldest able female.

So one mother and her little elephant was lost, the mother have been killed, and his baby was in danger, he actually get prisoner in a big hole of mud. A herd of female (with their kids) found the baby on their way. They tried hard to get him out of the mud but they were taking risk in staying also in the mud so they couldn’t try to get in the hole to push him out. After a while they’ve got a meeting like they were wondering what they should do … they decided to try again … but failed again … had a new meeting … tried again and failed again … had a new meeting and decided to give up (I guess it was too tiring and they have to think about the other kids, also thinking that the baby was already too weak and that he be a problem for the whole herb) so they left the baby in the hole of mud.

After a while, a few hyenas was turning around the baby elephant, it began to cry, the herb heard the baby crying. And you know what ? Half of the herb (the others had to stay with the kids) turned back running to protect the baby from the hyenas (who ran away of course, just in hearing the noise, and trembling of a few elephants running force) and the best of all they finally get him out of the hole of mud.

TELL ME YOURS PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

• Francois
    Francois

I don't know what it means, darlin', but if you'd like for me to whisper animal stories in your cute little ear pans, I'd like nothing better. Of course that would mean I'd have to wing my way over there to France and put up with not a few Frenchmen, but hey, what's a little B.O. when you've got a face like yours (it IS only the men that don't wash, right?) I've eaten French cheese that smelled worse than most FrenchMEN. (Damn, wouldn't you know it. All that French I took in college I GAVE BACK? Just like me to do sumpin' stupid like that)

so, when can we get together, cheri, and swap animal stories? I have a great one about my pet south georgia ivory racer attacking a foreign two toed camel back that I think would be worth the trip. How 'bout it?

Down Animal, down you Bendrr, you Logan and You Refiner's. This is my idea. I'll damn sue for copyright infringement. Begone!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

my mom has three bulldogs, theyre constantly doing hilarious stuff. theyre really quirky...one attacks anything wearing a hat. if anyone tickles my sister, my sister's bulldog starts attacking her for some reason. two of them attack the vacuum cleaner, while the third one defends the vacuum from the other two. and the other day, one of them went to run out of the sliding glass door...and didnt realize it was closed...got a face full of glass and couldnt figure out what had happened! i could go on for hours, those are about the most amusing animals i've ever seen.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

a few years ago while sleeping in a basement I heard a ching ching sound and wake up to find that the cat, Osiris, had stuck his head in an empty tissue box--got it stuck and was repeatedly running into the steel posts holding the house up....I laughed for about 30 seconds before I realized he needed help. He was so embaraassed he hid under the bed all day and I had to put his food under there for him. poor kitty.

cats are a never ending source of funny stories.

another time, my husband said this same cat got into his brain. Osiris was in the habit of jumping on the breakfast table and finishing off the kids cereal in the morning. My husband did not know this. We were with a whole group of people visiting, and after Osiris stared at him for like 5 minutes and really freaked him out, all of a sudden my husband looks at the lady of the house(our friend who owned Osiris) and said ' hey b**ch get me some f***ing cocoa-puffs!' this surprised all of us.....and the woman just looked at my husband like he was some kind of freakazoid while he claimed the cat put that in his head...we were all rolling on the floor literally as she got up and got the cat cocoa-puffs(which none of us knew she even had) and the cat happily purred away as he ate them! My husband refused to look at Osiris again.

Ravyn

• gumby
    gumby

I don't know what it means, darlin', but if you'd like for me to whisper animal stories in your cute little ear pans, I'd like nothing better.

Babyfrenchyface......stay away from this horny old man as he is only intrested in your body because your french. I have heard stories he never changes his socks, and never brushes his teeth. He's a nasty man.

Gumby

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH : I KNEW IT WOULD BE FUNNY

TinkerBell : TOO LOLLLLLLLLLLLL – I just couldn’t stop laughing !!! "two of them attack the vacuum cleaner, while the third one defends the vacuum from the other two. and the other day, one of them went to run out of the sliding glass door...and didnt realize it was closed...got a face full of glass and couldnt figure out what had happened! i could go on for hours, those are about the most amusing animals i've ever seen."
    Ravyn’s one : LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ( it happen sometimes ) "laughed for about 30 seconds before I realized he needed help ."
    Gumby's : very interesting !!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL only intrested in your body because your French

BY THE WAY You’r ALL INVITED HERE (not at the same time of course) maybe two at the same time (enough room here)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Also : A familly (of 3 to 4 people = 2 kids could be ok)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit