Looking for a link to the truth be told movie

by blownaway 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blownaway
    blownaway
    I see this movie in parts but not the whole thing. Any links?
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

I think you have to buy it and it streams online from their site. If it's the one I'm thinking of that's what I did.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Use the search option at the top right hand corner of your screen and type in Truth be Told doco.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Yes I know how to search for the sites to buy it. I don't buy movies any movies. I down load them through linking sites. But this is such an obscure movie no main stream sites has them. There are extended 38min clips that give me a good idea of the film. I will just live with that.

• myelaine
    myelaine

The facebook page says available for download spring 2018

https://www.facebook.com/hereliesthetruth/

• blownaway
    blownaway

I think that is the blue noise video. the truth be told is out now. You can buy it for 6.99 to rent a streaming copy.

• blownaway
    blownaway

I have to say this site has shit trailers. The blue noise video was just garbage. Even the truth be told trailer is garbage. Youtube has a 38 min extended clips that give you a good idea of the content of the movie. Looks OK but not worth buying, and I don't buy movies or music. The one great thing going on is that more and more people are coming forward and making videos on what really the JWs are all about. It is not hidden any more.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Yeah, I mean heck, who wants to drop a few bucks to support people putting this message out there. I bet they were stupid enough to put money into their project to get the good word out about JWs. Losers. Don't they know they could have done a better job and for free? Surely you could and I'm sure we'd all be blown away. ;)

• myelaine
    myelaine

The link I posted was Gregorio's site. He's the one who made the truth be told video.

I agree with dubstepped, $6.99 isn't that much to pay for a documentary like this. Gregorio has spent countless hours working on it and finding translators so it can be released in many different languages. I was happy to help fund it's production and because of that I think it would be mighty nice if you would pay to download it at that low cost to you as a show of appreciation to Georgio, his crew and xjw's for their efforts to expose the WT org for their "religious" practices.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    People should be paid for their work blownaway, no one would expect you to mop floors for free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit