Read this Pretty Good Advice!

by Iamallcool 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Magnum
    Magnum

So, if it's so insignificant, then why post it here and call it "good advice"? Am I just supposed to say how wonderful it is even if I disagree? Has this become JW land where we all have to nod it agreement?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    It's just a meme fgs

Lol yeah sparrowdown it's just men arguing who's right, this could go on for ten pages at least. Time for a sharp exit.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Thank you for speaking up Magnum. I wish warmth when you are in your car in the cold.... damn.

Always appreciate your insights. Please keep posting.

• steve2
    steve2

It's just a meme fgs

Thank you sparrowdown for your blunt words of impatient reactivity.

Memes are the modern-day equivalent of maxims or "sayings" - which are never "just" sayings - and a meme is never "just a meme".

But you've made your views known so I doubt you would have hung around to see the responses you get; however, if you have hung around, I look forward to more impatient overstated reactivity.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

There is much wisdom in the "meme."

Keywords: Peace and Conflict.

Just like in Poker, you gotta know when to "hold 'em" and when to "fold 'em."

Retreat is a valid military tactic which is too little utilized.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

It is personally responsible to walk away from other people's made up bullshit. I don't join other people's miserable drama. Some people like sucking the life out of others by always coming up with some kind of bullshit, and love keeping it going. And some people attack you when you refuse to be part of their dysfunctional shit.

So yes, that should be a mural next to every KH.

Walking away from crappy situations created by ill-intended crappy people who get off by doing that shit is a responsible thing to do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit