The Shat Heard Round the World

by Simon 11 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Did it really happen? I keep seeing it on Twitter ...

Did Biden really ... have a bathroom accident ... in the Vatican?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

My sympathy goes to (almost) anyone with health issues. The problem is them abusing him and claiming WE are not normal.

Look at the succession scenario and be afraid. More so with the behind scenes power brokers

• Simon
    Simon

It's a sad state when it's just so believable.

"No, not now, not now, concentrate, not now ... oh heck, is it safe? Is it a fart?"

• Overrated
    Overrated

I'm an old man. I can relate. But when you deny your not human, you have issues that more than bath tissue can clean up.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I bet this idiot shits himself all the time and wears a diaper. He will not last the next three years.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous
    All things point to something embarrassing happening. A 15 minute meeting with the pope turns into an hour and a live event gets cancelled. He walks in with a black suit and out with a blue suit. Why did he change during a Vatican visit?

Then rumors from the Vatican itself start circulating it was because a bathroom accident.

Regardless of what exactly happened, the lack of transparency is what is causing this to trend.

I guess from now on they’ll need two suitcases to travel with the President at all times, one nuclear, one regular one.

And Google has blocked Poopy Pants Biden from being auto-filled or popping in the suggestions and both Facebook and Twitter are hiding the number 1 trend unless you actively search for it.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Er, is this for reals?

It's getting so difficult to tell parody and reality apart these days, lol.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Black suit Biden was the real one, Blue Suit Biden is from a parallel dimension. Haven’t you guys watched FRINGE??

DD

• Simon
    Simon
    And Google has blocked Poopy Pants Biden from being auto-filled or popping in the suggestions and both Facebook and Twitter are hiding the number 1 trend unless you actively search for it.

As soon as the media companies start running cover for something, you know it's real.

Whether it's his sons laptop and drug escapades or his shitty kecks - if they are trying to cover it up then it's a stamp of "real".

How embarrassing it must be to have him as a nations leader.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How embarrassing it must be to have him as a nations leader.

I recently saw a guy wearing a mask that said:

So true. Especially, I think, if you are a Veteran.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit