What are the maim lies Apostates tell about Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Vanderhoven7 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Main not Maim

Picked this answer up on Quora. Please add other apostate "lies" you are aware of.

"Jehovah's Witnesses cannot refute the facts in the so-called “ lies” against them, and when they do, they shamelessly lie and tell half-truths to defend their mind-controlling sect.

Their New York based leaders tell them that anything negative said about their sect is a “ lie “ from “ mentally diseased, bitter apostates”.

Jws are yet to come to terms with the fact that we are in the information age and they can no longer get away with lying to protect their organisation.

For example, one of the “ lies “ told about them is that they shun anyone who leaves the cult , including family members, including their own children.

Another “ lie “ is that Jws are ready to allow their children to die rather than accept a life-saving blood transfusion.

The child sex abuse coverup in the cult is also said to be a “lie “. ..even though it is well publicised and even the court transcripts easily available.

They also claim that the accusation of making multiple false Armageddon predictions is a lie, never mind that the evidence is in their Watchtower literature."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

There you go, Vandy, my old friend. JW propaganda 101.

It reminds me of....which doesn't mean I believe the Bible...but JWs should

Isaiah 5:20 ESV

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Proverbs 17:15 ESV

He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both alike an abomination to the Lord.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Excellent scriptures Punkofnice.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

One of the big Apostate "lies" is that Jehovah's Witnesses don't help the poor.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    One of the big Apostate "lies" is that Jehovah's Witnesses don't help the poor.

Let's put it this way, when I started attending a Baptist church (it felt like home), I joined the 'soup kitchen'. This meant that we prepared food and drinks and took them to a car park in a van.I felt like I was actually doing the 'Lord's work' because I was in that mindset.

My then JW wife, who left because I became a Baptist, said, "Those people don't need food, they need the Watchtower and Awake!"

Jaw dropping comment. It shows the mentality of not wanting to give practical help. I was shocked by her response. Oh, well, she married another Jobot now, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Indeed! It's like they are entirely blind to Matthew 25, the sheep and the goats parable.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This cult is so far from anything it was when I was last in. Around middle of the 1990s I left when the generation change came out. One elder told me that he was glad of the "clarification" what a total load of bull shit. Changing the meaning of words is not a clarification. Anyone with half a brain could see this was a desperation move as all the 1914 people were dead or about to die off. This would leave them up shit creek without a paddle so they changed the meaning of the word. Lies upon lies. This cult is diseased.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Let's be honest. The Jobots need we 'mentally diseased apostates(tm)' so that they can have an imaginary enemy to fight in their fantasy land.

Who else can they fight that's tangible?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

"Changing the meaning of words is not a clarification."

Yes, another Apostate lie is that the latest Watchtower new light on the generation that would not pass away was a desperation move since all the people born in 1914 were either dead or dying.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Another Apostate lie is that they are a very strict high control cult; that their leaders in New York have endless rules on just about every aspect of life including bedroom matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit