App message about jw.org HQ

by Gorbatchov 17 Replies latest jw friends

"We do not know why Jehovah encouraged us to leave, but later it will become clear." So the prayers went out.

"Please Jehovah what should we do?"

"We have millions in law suits and are short on funds. We could start selling off Kingdom halls....or all of our property in Brooklyn. Or, we could just turn of the list of pedophiles to the authorities....and save thousands of our young children in your organization the pain, shame and sometimes even suicide."

"What!" said Jehovah. "And make me and my organization look bad all over the world!...better sell that shit off!"

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

GORBATCHOV:

I saw on a Reddit post saying that in the upstate New York Witness Headquarters there are trucks blocking the entrances there!

I guess they don’t want anybody coming in!! They must really be fearful of somebody being a carrier!

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Why didn't he tell them all to use zoom for the people who are invalid before this started? Then they wouldn't have had to scramble to figure it out. Oh, yeah, they are IN-valid.

Take and bake pizza places have more HS. They were blessed by mighty J.

• millie210
    millie210

Oh good grief. I understand the need to take precautions but they couldn't have one of their information/literature booths set up? They couldn't have a couple of young men that would "man" the booth and offer comfort to anyone who might approach "Gods true people on earth today"? Wear masks and maintain social distance?

Grocery store clerks are working - many people are stepping up to run food supply distributions being handed out. Those people are afraid too. The difference is their sense of humanity.

The leadership of the org is pathetic. Craven cowards one and all.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Did they lock the doors because they were afraid the "world" was going to get them when the towers went down? Is there a public lake next to there new compound? Did John Cedars take a canoe and paddled into there compound? LOL

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

New letter today: things to do while confined to your room. All spiritual, no tv or novel mentioned

So much for walking around the lake. Sent to us all so they must figure we are all homebound.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

This dude is totally delusional as all JWs are.

• waton
    waton

That move out of point zero of any attack was long overdue. should have happened in 1945, start of the Cold War, or during the reign of Kennedy They were still buying in Brooklyn in 1975 bsw. Perhaps the sight from their windows of the twin towers tumbling started the "let's get our of here" thinking. or being on the shores of the same, the East River with yjr UN.

Of course with types like Loesch leading, with yearning of recreating the pastoral Kaernten kountryside, that move was a win win situation.

A lucky co incident, like 1914, even if everything else was off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit