21 May Branch Visit by Reino Kesk in Italy...........ohohohoho!!

by LaFrancia 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    The bethel in belguim is being closed acording to another post CUTS CUTS AND MORE CUTS
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    So is this all that the Fox had to say?
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I read the synopsis from the blog that that LaFrancia belongs. The Italian witnesses greatly anticipated the visit of Reno Kesk. It sounds that he didn't bring any earth shattering message. But as they say in Italian : tutto fumo niente arrosto. (all smoke but no roast). They were told to use their brains as its a gift from God. they were also told that rules are not necessary and that what is required is reasoning on principles.

There is nothing new under the watchtower sun.

• Robo Bobo
    Robo Bobo

LaFrancia, can you or anyone you know in Italy confirm a story told to me by a branch committee member in Europe?

He said a former branch committee member in Italy grabbed a whole lot of the branch's money and ran off with a young special pioneer sister. Have you heard anything about this?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

He said a former branch committee member in Italy grabbed a whole lot of the branch's money and ran off with a young special pioneer sister. Have you heard anything about this?

Really??

I hope LaFrancia lets us know. In the meantime i will contact my Italian connections to see if there is any truth to this.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    The Italian branch committee that was either asked to leave or was disfellowshipped was Valter Farneti. There was some controversy with him about 2002. I remember meeting him at the Georgetown assembly hall years and years ago.
  • Robo Bobo
    Robo Bobo

Thanks a lot wannaexit!

Please let me know if you get any more info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit