France: Jehovah’s Witnesses take Miviludes to court.

by yalbmert99 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

According to a european pro-cult website, Jehovah’s Witnesses take France's anti-cult organisation Miviludes to court. Posted : March 16, 2022.

Found on the site: FOREF forum for religious freedom europe.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Any chance you could post a link. This sounds terrible I'd like to help.

Let me guess....something to do with my pet hate Dr. Massimo?🙄🤬

• Atlantis
  • BoogerMan
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu
    From the above article: ... Jehovah’s Witnesses are profoundly concerned by the ensuing climate of religious intolerance and hostility against their religion that the activity of the MIVILUDES has been promoting over the years. This has resulted in countless acts of discrimination, along with instances of hate speech and, inevitably, hate crime. ...

Spoken by the "masters of hate speech". For example:

W92 7/15 p. 12-13 §19 The obligation to hate lawlessness also applies to all activity by apostates. Our attitude toward apostates should be that of David, who declared: “Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies.” (Psalm 139:21,22) Modern-day apostates have made common cause with “the man of lawlessness,” the clergy of Christendom.

• Mum
    Mum

For those who can't read French, the protest signs say "MIVILUDES - THOUGHT POLICE"

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99
    Diogenesister i didn't want to post a backlink... Massimo is a monster
    fastJehu ya, Watchtower is hypocrite
    Mum they accuse Miviludes of being a thought police, but it is rather Watchtower that is such a police!
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Lets hope more countries cut off funding and charity status to Jehovah`s Witness religion.

• vienne
    vienne

Diog,

You mean Massimo Introvigne? Why is he your 'pet hate'? I've read some of his stuff. He has a web 'magazine.' I don't find it offensive, even if I don't always agree. My uncle B belongs to the same scholarly society as he does, but I've never asked him about Dr. Introvigne.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Ya I hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit