I have a question for you all. Why has there been so little mention of the Organized To Accomplish Our Ministry book?
For those of you that remember, the book is green with gold letters. It was first published in 1983, under a slightly
different title. The latest release was around 1989.
I have never heard the book mentioned in any of the meetings, and only when a candidate for baptism needs to go
through the questions.
The book has 14 chapters plus an appendix
1. Organised to Accomplish Our Ministry
2. Benefiting from Theocratic Subjection
3. Recognizing Christ's Role in God's Arrangement
4. How the Congregation Is Organized and Governed
5. Overseers to Shepherd The Flock
6. Ministerial Servants Render Valuable Service
7. Arrangements for Regularly Assembling Together
8. Ministers of the Good News
9. Ways to Expand Your Ministry
10. How the Ministry Is Supported
11. Holding to Jehovah's Righteous Standards
12. When Difficulties Arise
13. A Worldwide Association of Brothers
14. Enduring With Life in View
Appendix: Questions for those Desiring to be Baptized
Question...Was this ever a study book?
Some months ago, someone mentioned here that the Society may be releasing a new edition of this book. Is this true?