Is it really possible to disprove the Watchtower?

by Coded Logic 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Dear brothers and sisters,

Considering the end is so near at hand we thought it important for to reiterate that it's absolutely impossible to prove God's "one true organisation" wrong. There is nothing on heaven or earth that could ever be shown to be false or incorrect in our entire . . .

. . . oh, don't mind that. And if that was ever stated than clearly that's not what they meant by "generation"

. . .

. . .

. . .ooops

.. .

. . . oops again . . . Cut the feed. Someone cut the feed!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is easily (or even NOT so easily) dismissed by most JWs when they accept the New Lite from Mother Doctrine (Spin).

It's not that the "Old Lite" wasn't truth. It was "truth for that time". You see, Jehovah knows what we (his servants) need at any given time. He reveals himself and His purpose gradually in an orderly manner, because he is a God of Order.

Yeah................I used to buy into that bullsh*t. It seemed "reasonable". (WTF?)

So did you, so don't give me a "dislike"!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jobos believe whatever they're told to hold as 'current truth(tm)'.

I should imagine some of them would not look at these copied quotes in case 'apostates(tm)' have photoshopped them.

We have already proven the Jobos wrong.............trouble is, they still believe their own propaganda.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Brilliant thread!

Well done!

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

I completely agree. It doesn't matter what anyone says to the 'true believers'. They will believe what they believe because they choose to believe. We can support and supply information to those who are searching for true answers. That is all.

• blownaway
    blownaway

They have disproved themselfs many times over. Now if you mean to disprove it to a JW then that is different. You can not make a fanatic disbelieve something without debrain washing them.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

yea but that was OLD LIGHT :)

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

My wife once told me that the fact that Armageddon didn't come, just shows that the "new light" is correct.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don’t think it’s possible to prove JWs are wrong. It’s not possible to prove they’re right either, of course, until Armageddon comes.

• jaydee
    jaydee

Old Light,...New Light,...Blinking on and off Light,...

Perhaps this new Governing Body member could explain it perfectly well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPe1OiKQuk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit