JW.org videos....look like....

by Anders Andersen 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oldskool
    oldskool

All created in the United States of America baby!

All of these faiths have a capitalist like approach to faith and religion in general by developing authoritarian like top down organizational structures, large real estate and investment portfolios, aggressive marketing techniques, and unpublished financial information.

They are in the business on conquering and becoming the best religion they can be utilizing the capitalist modes of production with the added benefit that wage labor is absent and volunteer labor is utilized accordingly.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Same shit different assholes" - sparrowdown

Nice call......sparrowdown!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

....and the witnesses will say that they were first and mormons and scientology copied from them

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Love those pictures sparky posted! Notice how much better the GB is though? They have a bible in front of them, but the Mormon leaders dont...

There you have it.... spirituality proven!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You are spot on Anders!

That video may as well be a witness one...just change the "book of Mormon" to the "bible" and the message is the same...

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    millie: I would love to know the name of the media consulting firm that was used!
    sparrow: Orphan Crow we need your research superpowers.

Haha!

Actually, at the time that jworg was launched, I did do some digging around. What I found may or may not be related to the rebranding of jworg, but it was interesting.

The name I came up with was Frankie Wellman. Salt Lake City. He is a JW who runs meekspace.org (and was going to launch meekvideo.org back in early 2014 but it never got off the ground once jworg was up and running).

Anyways, Frankie's website, netholics, has underwent several transformations and this is their website from Feb 2014: https://web.archive.org/web/20140209161558/http://www.netholics.com/

Frankie 'fits' the profile of someone who could have been involved in the rebranding, etc. and he operates a company that would serve the purposes of jworg quite well (and, coincidentally, he lives in the capital of Mormonville).

Mind you, there are many JWs involved in the media world with their own companies or employed in digital media production.

This latest video to surface out of the summer convention could have been outsourced to a JW production company. It would explain the 'worldly' soundtrack and the use of shutterstock video footage.

• Rather Be the Hammer
    Rather Be the Hammer

I remember when I found out ttatt in 2004, I wanted to convince myself I was wrong, I mean, JWs were the only one that didn't go to war, and preached, and used the name of Jehovah...then I found websites that really shocked me...not only there are more religions or groups that do all of these things, but they also have magazines that look exactly like Awake and Watchtower.

It was really an eye-opener for me. JW ar NOT unique. The shunning, the no smoking, it's all there.

And when they are not, there is no logic in being chosen by god above all other religions. Or, if they are not unique, there is no PROOF of being chosen by god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit