The meek will inherit the Earth- not

by waton 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Expect a dramatic increase in the number of anointed!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

That's it I'm anointed .

I wonder what would happen if I went back to the Hall I used to attend at the next memorial and partook of the emblems ?

" Hey Fink we heard that you were mentally diseased but we didn't think you were this bad off " .

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If their families pay the cost, they may "inherit" their own small piece of "real estate".

Image result for open grave

• mann377
    mann377

Amazing how far down this narcissistic path the GB has gone. Jesus is their mediator (not ours) + they inherit the earth as they are the meek (not us) + because they were selected by god ( to be the GB) in that they were anointed by him. They tell this is truth because they say so. I keep asking myself how in the world can a group of people get away with this type of BS. But it happens every day in a lot of cults.

To those of you that are on the fence in the org just remember: They can get your body, don't let them get your mind.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Maybe one of their next tricks will be to encourage people to pay for unreal real estate. It will make them feel good as they make their monthly payments/donations - like paying a mortage for a Watchtower house; a house which is just around the corner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit