7 New Files Just Arrived!

by Atlantis 20 Replies latest jw friends

• careful
    careful

As always, thanks Atlantis for the shares.

I had to laugh at the Cease and Desist letters. At the end it reads "You have been warned" which is then immediately followed by "Respectfully"—somehow those two thoughts don't seem to mesh well...

In the Prison Witnessing Training Seminar there is this direction on p. 2: "Be friendly, interested in other chaplains." Right! Elders should show interest in "other" chaplains—you've go tot be kidding! Good elders will be about as interested in showing sincere interest in "Christendom's" chaplains as they would in inviting most posters here over for dinner!

They also used "a Jehovah's Witness." They must be breaking down on that one.There was a post here about a year ago on how that was always a no-no.

There are some good points on being careful not to be taken in by insincere prisoners, but again, I had to laugh at the advice on p. 6: "Be SHARP." How many elders, especially today, can really be sharp? They're trained not to think for themselves about anything. How can they be sharp?

The reinstatement directions seem problematic. I guess that would be difficult if not impossible, at least in some cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit