Sexual abuse scandals, paid agreement to several victims

by formerministerial 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• formerministerial
    formerministerial

Due to my work, I've been traveling quite a lot in south of Europe.

I still have a lot of contacts within JW and exJW and I'm surprised in my conversations, most of them are very concerned regarding sexual abuses scandals in their area, either Italy, Spain and other countries.

One of my contact high ranked even told about the craziness in some branches south of Europe regarding that matter. It has been confirmed that several scandals are being judged on court, but some other ones has been closed paying a large sum of money.

Any confirmation from other sources?

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

..... Assuming you know about the cases in the US and Canada ?

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

I think @formerministerial is speaking about settlements outside US, specially south of Europe...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

@ZindagiNa have you read that poor womans comment under the link you posted? Dear God....abducted at gunpoint and raped, finally escapes then rings her mother and her mother says " you know we can't talk your DF" and hangs up!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

re. the OP...

I'd be very surprised if there weren't more and more still-ins becoming increasingly aware of the Rising Tide, and worrying (for whatever reason).

I'd also be very surprised if many actually believed it was "persecution" and a prelude to the Great Trib, rather than "God's Earthly Organization" reaping what it's sown.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

@formerministerial I heard as well gossiping about several settlements around the area.

I feel JW.org will never understand after first settlement if make easy to other cases to move on and request the same outcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit