The Great JW.org[Watchtower]Contradiction

by FatFreek 2005 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

It's been updated. Copy the link for your email sharing. I hope you enjoy.

Here's a snippet of page 1 of 11 pages. Here's the link to the entire document.

Cheers, Len Miller
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

FatFreek 2005:

Thank you! Very interesting stuff. Contradiction, isn't that the Watchtower's middle name? Watchtower Contradiction Society!

Atlantis!

• carla
    carla

Thanks!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

You're welcome, Carla.

And, Here's a tall one for you, my friend Atlantis.

Len

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The biggest contradiction within the JWS religion is that it is an active commercialized false prophet , which Jesus himself warned about even without the commercialization, yet its adherent members identify their organization as being in “ The Truth “.

There is corruption deeply rooted in this organization right from its very beginning.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Amen, brother Fink.

• waton
    waton

in 1929, contradicting their previous teaching on the superior authorities, wich was it being the worldly governments, removing them, and enthroning the father and the new king of 1914, solely in that position, declaring them superior, and making the governments non-entities. Then in the 1960s contradicting that previous contradiction, by installing the earthly governments as superior authorities again, leaving the creator to ride the bucking chariot.-- a riot.

Even the superior authority wt doctrine did not escape the overlapping in this generation.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Accepting one individual or a small group of men when they say they are being guided by god’s holy spirit is always going to be detremtal folly to a certain extent., why ?

because man has always been in guidance of himself for the better of mankind or worse.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Atlantis, you have a PM.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@ FatFreek 2005

You wrote: "What follows is a table of 8 WT publication quotations. With the exception of the first, you will be able to find each on the Watchtower Library CDC."

I tried hard, but can't find number 7:

"“This is also illustrated by what happened to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and their inhabitants. Jude indicated that these cities were everlastingly destroyed. (Jude 7; compare 2Pe 2:6.) However, Jesus’ words recorded in Matthew 10:15 show that at least some of the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah will receive a resurrection.” Insight on the Scriptures, V1, p 616"

I have the english library version and updated until today. Where can I find your qoute in the library CD?

My point here is: If a lurking JW can't find your qoute on his CD, he may think: "like the governing body says - they are lying apostates".

Beside this point, in the same year and same month the WT wrote exactly the opposite (so it seems to be an contradiction in the year 1988):

"*** w88 6/1 pp. 30-31 Questions From Readers ***

One of the most pointed comments is in Jude 7. Jude had just spoken of (1) Israelites destroyed for lack of faith, and (2) angels who sinned and are ‘reserved with eternal bonds for the judgment of the great day.’ Then Jude wrote: “So too Sodom and Gomorrah . . . are placed before us as a warning example by undergoing the judicial punishment of everlasting fire.” This text has been applied to the actual cities’ being destroyed everlastingly, not the people. However, in view of Jude 5 and 6, likely most people would take verse 7 to mean a judicial punishment of individuals. (Similarly, Matthew 11:20-24 would be understood as criticizing people, not stones or buildings.) In this light, Jude 7 would mean that the wicked people of Sodom/Gomorrah were judged and destroyed everlastingly."

I really appreciate the work and effort you put into this document. Keep it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit