Talking Snake

by NoAbuse 16 Replies latest jw friends

• NoAbuse
    NoAbuse

Jehovahs Witness Yearbook, 1967 p.105: Cameroon

"On one occasion a large crowd was following a man who had a talking serpent. The serpent gave greetings and spoke in foreign tongues....a brother was passing by, attracted by the commotion, he went to the house to see what was happening. As soon as he entered the room the serpent stopped talking. The man cried out: "A magician has entered this room! He better leave or I will bring Evil upon him!" The brother asked the man: "Is that a serpent or a demon that has spoken?...I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I know since God has created animals not one serpent has spoken, with the exception of the garden of Eden...what you hear speaking is a Demon not a serpent." Offended and seeing that the serpent remained silent the man left the building...later the brother met the man and he was eager to get some publications..."

• Biahi
    Biahi

What a crock of shite experience.

• atomant
    atomant

the snake spoken of in the garden of eden was indeed a reptilian.Snakes don't have vocal chords.

• wozza
    wozza

O I wonder if there were two reliable witnesses to this event from the brothers?

So it's not OK to believe a Child that has no two witnesses to being molested , but it is OK to try and influence millions of earths people with a story that might not be true!

Now that's Jehovahs Witnesses for you.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Sounds like the handiwork of 'ole Freddy Franz. Quite the imagination that guy.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Whats the big deal about that I've got one and he sings too.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Call me a sceptic but I would bet your life on it that its nothing more than an urban legend.LOL

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Wow the demon snake must have been terrified when he uttered god's name. Yeah that must have been it.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Dear lord, soooo hilarious! Thanks for sharing, never heard this before.

Maybe the snake learned to read as well!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I died. Was dead for 3 days then rose up alive again.

I wonder why people wouldn't believe that but Jobos would believe corporation propaganda?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit