S-77 Form--Britain!

by Atlantis 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Say wifi, if we don't have this one in the Archives would you throw it in there. Some kind folks sent it over and we may need it some day. Many thanks!
    S-77 Form Britain (A lot of boxes to check on this one!)
    Atlantis!
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Watchtower-Free:

Watchtower-Free is probably getting thirsty!

Yes, very good! The good folks over at avoidjw must have sent that one and much appreciated.

Atlantis!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    thanks Atlantis, this is very revealing!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How interesting.

There doesn't appear to be any Scriptures on that form. Why bring the bible in on it?

The only references were on the lines of : "were SOCIETY guidelines followed?"

• avoidjw
    avoidjw
    How this form works is that in the top FOR OFFICE USE ONLY section, the judicial committee would reference scriptures used for dfing or disassociating.
  • alanv
    alanv
    Interesting that it seems to say a person can disassociate themselves orally. In other words just tell the elders you no longer wish to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Atlantis said

" SAY..wifi..."

Ahhhhh! Adorable! Makes me think of those westerns I would love to watch with my grandpa!!! Love that accent!!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    thanks for all you do Atlantis
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

For those who have the experience: are DFed DAed people informed of this form with their name and (very) sensitive information is sent to and archived at the branch?

Are they informed about their personal data being archived for at least 5 years at their local congregation?

If not, that is likely a major breach of privacy laws. At least I'm quite sure it is in my country...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit