Covid19 vaccines

by Beth Sarim 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

So here we have it.

The breaking news in Canada today is the rollout of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines. Perhaps we can put this pandemic nightmare to bed soon.

I hate to rain on the parade, but we yet are not clear of any allergic reactions, side effects there might be as they roll out. But, just have to wait and see...to state the obvious. Captain obvious.

But this is what I have to get off my chest. This is what bugs me. The JW's condemn those people who thy deem 'worthy' of dying in a mass genocide to enjoy their paradise. People like hardworking doctors, scientists and alike. The ones who deny their members of going to college, and then yet turn around and having to rely on those who have such an 'education'.

The ones whom they end-up ultimately relying upon, when they actually condemn.

• Biahi
    Biahi

But these “worldly” scientists, doctors etc, are all leading immoral lives, after work hours all manner of drug fueled orgies are they involved in, and you know God hates drug fueled orgies.

• bennyk
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Thanks, bennyk. I translated the articles to English and heard the same thing on my local news.

There were two anaphylactic reactions from the Pfizer vaccine in two nurses who took the first shot/jab in England.

The nurses carried Epipens because of having reactions like this in the past.

England is recommending people who have had these reactions before NOT take the vaccine.

Pfizer is investigating possible causes of these reactions.

• Funky
    Funky
    But these “worldly” scientists, doctors etc, are all leading immoral lives, after work hours all manner of drug fueled orgies are they involved in, and you know God hates drug fueled orgies.

Oh, and that's also why virtually all scientists "choose to believe in" the theory of evolution.

If they did not, then they would realize they are then accountable to God, and thus would no longer have the freedom to engage in drug-fueled orgies.

I heard this from a "very spiritual" JW who often said "very deep" things like this.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

and you know God hates drug fueled orgies

Then I suspect that would be one area in which we would differ.

• hoser
    hoser

Follow the money. It’s all part of the plan

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have some bad news for anyone that was hoping for the vaccine to be the end of this nonsense. Even after the vaccine (which, by the way, will be mandatory for the whole world), we will still have to practice "social(??)" distancing, wear that stupid mask (at all times, even when alone at your own home), and wash your hands for the full 20 seconds. That never stops.

Worse, it will be enforced through the RFID chips that come with the vaccine. You come closer than the "social distance" (usually 2 meters, or 6 feet in countries not on the metric system), you will be hunted down. You pull your mask off too long (or when you are not "supposed to", same deal--"attempted second degree murder". And so on.

And the vaccine will cause everyone worse problems than catching the virus organically would have. Everyone will develop serious auto immune diseases (not just "disease", "diseases" that include cancer, type 1 diabetes (in adults, where it is usually type 2 that causes problems), severe arthritis, and many other diseases that we just don't know about. Your life will be one long torture ordeal from that point on, or from some point a few months after getting your mandatory shot on. No, it is not just those stupid enough to get the shot--it will be impossible to avoid it.

And yes, you will get covid 21. Which is the more dangerous version--more dangerous because of the vaccine for covid 19.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Number 1: You should educate yourself on the actual risks, and there are risks. They can be much worse for some than the actual virus. For me, I had a headache, mild fever ( 99-100 F ) and a stuffy nose. Assuming the rapid test I received was worth a shit... ( The PCR test is a joke and being used improperly to establish case numbers, NOT ACTUAL DEATHS, which drive all these idiotic lockdowns. The Nobel Prize winning inventor of the test ( passed away last year ) is on record and on film explaining why Dr. Faucci and other career politicians don’t know shit, and use the test improperly. Btw, Faucci and his ilk make $$$ from the vaccine stocks, so follow the money.) ....AND I actually had it, I could’ve taken DayQuil and went to work. I’ve been way more sick from the Flu in my childhood, so there’s no way I will take an MRNA vaccine.

The woman who founded Learn the risks. Org was a high ranking salesperson for MERK who became a whistle blower due to the corruption and the “keep them sick” mentality that drives the industry. Last year she decided to tell everyone that if she died mysteriously it was no accident. She went into great detail about her love for life and her son and her mission. She died mysteriously last week at 47.

Australia has also halted the use of the vaccine after reports of HIV being contained in the vaccine, which is true according to many Virologists from Germany, India, Australia, EU, ect. All these people, REAL SCIENTISTS, are being censored btw. More than one Scientist, censored by the Big Tech/Media, have written papers stating the COVID-19 is not the original Novel virus discovered a few years ago, but a man-made hybrid of 5 viruses, with an HIV delivery system. Now folks are getting a “false positive HIV” test according to the Media??? Really? 🤔 Why were these people censored when they were warning us a year ago about this virus and the vaccines being pushed by Bill Gates who is not a Doctor, Scientist or Virologist but a Globalist who’s father believed in Eugenics?

People are going to die from these vaccines which have not only been rushed, but in some cases are not traditional vaccines, but MRNA vaccines with unknown consequences long term. But hey, that’s alright. The Globalist and Bill Gates and the CCP feel the need to cull the herd. Just read the Georgia Guidestones and the writings of Klaus Schwab if you don’t believe it.

Think deeply about the discovery of the novel Corona virus which was kept in a a lab in Canada before being moved to the Wu-Han Level 4 Lab and “escaping” as a hybrid of 5 Viruses with an HIV delivery system. Research the involvement of Gates, Faucci, the complete adoration of Justin Trudeau of the Chinese dictatorship and his love of The Great Reset championed by Klaus Schwab. Think about the timing of the virus, the never before seen mass censorship on the part of the Media, and Big Tech who 3rd party “fact checkers” are owned by same folks who own CNN, ect.

If Joe Biden get in office we will be on permanent lockdown as he is a puppet of the CCP who coincidentally paid $400 Million dollars to Dominion Voting just weeks before the election which used COVID 19 as a justification for mail in voting which has proven to be a disaster. All the while Big Tech and Media censor anyone not on board with the CCP/Globalist narrative. Aren’t we glad Obama allowed propaganda in the Media?

Meanwhile China’s economy is booming and they are having their CCP broadcasts before an audience that is eerily cult-like ( Think JW annual meeting on steroids ) while they brag about destroying the US BY 2030 which just happens to be the 100th anniversary of the CCP and the proposed date of the UN’s 2030 agenda.

So, think about that and take care of your immune system, buy some guns, and keep your head down. Don’t take anything the FDA or Gates tries to give you.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit