Luke 15:4 Has this ever happened in your congregation?

by pleaseresearch 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Leveltheplayingfield's experience is really of a faithful dub undergoing difficulties. The Scripture talks of those lost,i.e. lost to the faith.

I have been lost in plain sight for many years now. Do the elders rush around to encourage me back to "activity"? No, they would sooner knock on doors of the Not Homes, stand by a trolley cart or earn kudos going up to London on Metropolitan Work, if they can wangle themselves in

• Irish Dame
    Irish Dame
    70 year old Helen's health went downhill very fast. About two years ago she had cancer and had most of her stomach removed. She regained her health again and up until 3 weeks before she recently died April 3rd, she had been attending meetings regularly and maintaining a life of "jw works". Helen had no husband, having been divorced for decades. Her adult children, not JW, were very loving and attentive. Otherwise, she was all alone and didn't drive. One day about 6 weeks prior to her death. she called COBE. Helen was very depressed and crying. She had begun having pain in her abdomen again. Even though he is retired and in the best position to go to Helen along with his elderette wife and comfort Helen, COBE told her she needed to call her doctor and ask him to prescribe antidepressants....The end. No visit, no follow-up phone call. However, COBE and his elderette wife attended Helen's jw infomercial memorial service. Just an example of sickening behavior from so called 'shepards' who think they are appointed by God! Too busy riding in cars with their friends, going for coffee and knocking on empty doors to visit the widows, sick and elderly!
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I've made this statement many times. It amazes me how an organisation that will spend billions of dollars and man hours to get a new recruit and yet is so resistant to maintain or retain that same recruit. Yet its their inability at membership retention is where the problem lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit