Does Trump Testing Positive Change Anything???

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Funky
    Funky
    I'd put the odds he ends up in the hospital within a week at better than 75%.

I expected him to be admitted within 6 days...not 6 hours of when I posted this!

He is seriously, seriously ill. He's going to be in the hospital for a long time.

Don't be fooled by the photo-ops of him signing a blank sheet of paper, or even his joyride to wave at the Proud Boys hanging around outside the hospital. One of the immediate but short-term side-effects of the heavy corticosteroids he's taking is a burst of energy, even euphoria. He'll have crashed by Sunday night. That pattern may repeat this week - videos and messages of "hey I'm feeling great" during the day, frightening crashes in the evening.

He may recover - it's far from settled, but he is of course going to get the best medical care humanly possible. The question is, can even the world's best doctors compensate for his serious comorbidities such as age, obesity, high blood pressure, etc.? By the end of the week I expect we will have at least a somewhat clearer picture.

• Simon
    Simon

Trump will come out of this looking stronger than ever. He's still been more vigorous campaigning than Biden has been, who just looks so weak and frail.

Right now I don't think the media know what to do, they are thrashing around trying to land on a story.

One minute Trump is at deaths door and is in a high-risk category. Next he's putting everyone at risk for going out in a motorcade. But then he wore a mask and they don't want to say they don't work ... they really don't know what to say. Can they support lock-downs if he beats it so quickly?

If Trump is back to work a week after getting the rona then he looks strong and the medical treatments clearly work.

Now if Biden got it, I would be more worried about him making it through.

BTW: I saw that Clinton had still tested negative for "President", LOL

• minimus
    minimus

I think Trump confounds his enemies. They don’t know what to do about him. In a month we shall see if the media is correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit