Big trouble on the war front 11 - 12 September!

by Chook 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

The guy with the most advanced AI computer models dating back centuries has no no imput , these are are data chosen dates. These are advanced to the point of governments trying to source the codes. I've seen this guys history of predictions and he probably owns the worlds finest ancient coin collections in private hands. Remember some blood on 11- 12 sep . Martin Armstrong is this analyst.

• stillin
    stillin

Well, I hope he's wrong. He has an amazing track record, though. Is he out of jail yet?

I do see the forces lining up against each other nowadays. Kind of scary.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Surely by now after all you experienced as a JW, you know the folly of ....... relying on the interpretations of men, predictions of catastrophe and the setting of dates ......

So he can read the markets well..... and he had software that uses data to make predictions based on probability.... nothing special.

It's the unseen 'black swan' events to be weary of.... as we can't expect them, though we know they are coming.

• steve2
    steve2

The guy with the most advanced AI computer models dating back centuries

Chook, don't you mean "dating back decades"?

• Chook
    Chook

Steve it's the models that date back , cyclical predictions , do the research on this guy.

• was a new boy
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Was a newb Fascinating guy, really enjoyable. But who are the clowns interviewing him? Especially the dude...🙄

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'QUESTION: You have suggested that we will end up at war with China, Russia, North Korea, and even Iran simultaneously. How does Socrates conclude such an event that perhaps never happened in the past?

ANSWER: ... Socrates has correlated everything. I am sad to report that we are looking at a global uprising. This time, it will be our pretend democracies that are no different than authoritarian monarchies that meet their demise post-2032.'

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-contagion-of-war/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit