Rosemont Cemetery II

by RolRod 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RolRod
    RolRod

Okay, so here's a follow-up to my post a while back regarding the Society tearing down the Pyramid monument. They cleared the area and this is what they did. Notice ... nothing about the Watchtower connected to it, just slabs of cheap concrete.

• hoser
    hoser

I wonder if Lorena m Russell was a relative of CT?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think this is how they have finished discarding Charles Taze Russell. Just a name on a stone, now.

• vienne
  • truth_b_known
  • truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Watch Tower History: September 2014

The Internet - sometimes truth is protected from a Watchtower RetCon.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Wonder if they have put down soil and grass seed so a lawn mower can go over the 9 slabs with name. Once the grass is done there will not be an outline of footprint where the pyramid stood.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I must say I am truly impressed by how well maintained WT has it around the concrete. No weeds, nice grass right to the edge, no litter. Oh wait. . .

• RolRod
    RolRod

That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

This should serve as a lesson to current B'lites who mistakenly think that they will have WTC's approval and love even after they are pushing up daisies in the local cemetary, WTC has NO LOYALTY TO ANYONE - YOU INCLUDED!

WTC has tossed CT Russell and Rutherforn under the bus as they try to distance themselves from the absurdities these men fostered. Knorr is next and eventually Franz due to their very questionable personal lives and beliefs.

Are you over 62 and still at Bethel? Maybe in the retirement home in Fishkill? They will throw you away like a soiled knapkin as soon as they are able. Don't believe me? Here on the outside we know some who never thought they would be kicked to the curb. Oh, you have not kept up with them? Get ready for a dose of Watchtower reality because it will come. Not IF - Just when.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit