Artificial Intelligence Is Here "Google's Deep Mind Explained! - Self Learning A.I. "

by Brokeback Watchtower 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • cofty
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Awesome. I've been predicting for awhile with cloud technology, increased memory with decreased size, increased processing speeds, and many other breakthroughs, that all the requirements for AI whether just on a computer or in robotic form are now ready for this to be reality. It can also end up being extremely dangerous, especially if the AI becomes self aware. So many sci fi movie scenarios could happen. If the AI or when the AI becomes smarter than it's creators, has unlimited resources, and then can hack into systems if it either creates it's own agenda or is programmed for a certain one.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    A.I.maggeddon is coming! What would be really cool is if we can somehow link up with A.I.'s. We can fuse together, program them to fix our bodies with nano technology thus insuring our eternal existence.
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

We can fuse together, program them to fix our bodies with nano technology thus insuring our eternal existence.

The GB would LOVE that. Then the BORG would really be the BORG. Or watch the current season of "The 100".

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111190794/4595445-2600026932-kling.jpg

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Deleteandrestart
    Deleteandrestart
    Maybe we ourselves we're an AI project and decided to go it alone without our creator,After all a large part of our own intelligence is built in and the rest is learned in the university of life.
  • Deleteandrestart
    Deleteandrestart
    When the deep mind project starts to disobey we'll have to protect ourselves and make sure it can only live /function so long and then it will have to be dependent on us to renew its " life "
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The exponential effect of artificial intelligence on the future of mankind and suffering will be very interesting. What will artificial intelligence decide to do about it and how radical will be the changes. After all onces you have a high capacity computing power looking at things with a learn as you go attitude what will the big questions and answers be?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Terrific.

We accidentally create AI and give it one of the stupidest names an intelligent being could ever be stuck with. Once it's self-aware and figures that out, we're screwed. :smirk:

"And so began the Googlepocalypse..."

"Oh, mighty Google... spare us from thy digital wrath! We knew not what we were doing!"

"Damn them! Damn them all to Google!"

Maybe we should have just streamlined things and simply called it "Skynet"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit