Male-female friendship and dating

by Renee86 11 Replies latest social relationships

• Renee86
    Renee86

Hi,

As far as I can understand is that male-female friendship is a no go for JWs

But how do things work if you want to date someone of the other sex if you can’t have close friendship with?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Group date. Chaperones , get to gethers

Or just date and the gossips be damned. Be aware you will be watched for signs of loose conduct or fornication. Their definition, not yours.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The filthy, disgusting Governing body (p1ss be upon then), hate natural sexual relations as evidenced by their allowing and covering up sexual predators...using 'contributions(tm)' to pay for law suits.

It was always difficult as a Jobot to meet and date. It was all kept so twee and childish.

Chat to a Jobot of the opposite sex and they expect you to get married soon. Pathetic!

Anyway, I'm a single old man now. No relationship at 63. Perhaps I should go back to the Jobots to find a partner

• St George of England
    St George of England

Please see my comment on your other post.

George

• Biahi
    Biahi

Punky, you’re not an old man! 😘

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Biahi- Punky, you’re not an old man!

Thanks. That's sweet of you. I'm beyond the bloom of youth by many a year. Not a lot to attract anyone apart from my stunning and intellectual mind...then, knowing my luck, it'd be a zombie wanting to eat it.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Best to find potential boy/girlfriend in another town/city. Visit, have fun, do what you're gonna do, then come home and be a good JW. Don't breath a word about your friend to anyone. Called a "double life".

• Ratzinger
    Ratzinger

@road to nowhere

Are there anymore possibilities to get to know more sisters?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Rat

With out assemblies, construction, cleaning, or even gatherings it is improbable.

Assuming you want to stay in become a public speaker do you are front and center. Even zoom is guarded so you cannot visit other congregations.

Beware of dating sites, or even matchmakers.

• Gorb
    Gorb

@pontoon,

Yes, you can do everything in another town.

And Gorby did, with ihs girlfriend and now wife.

We slept even together, before mariage, just on daytime.

Great times with a lot of adraline.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit