Who has made an unforgivable sin against the holy spirit?

by atomant 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The whole thing doesn't make sense. The only thing I could find that would potentially put some light on it is the book of Enoch. In the book there's 3 deities the Son of man the Ancient of days or a title meaning something similar and last the third one is called Lord of Spirits. This book referes to this thing as a diety and in a couple of places the bible does too. So sining against the Lord of Spirits is sining against a diety that was instrumental in who the Son of Man is. I think this diety in the book of Enoch is referring to possible the Sumerian or Phoenician equivelant to the Egyptian god Thoth. In this concept it makes more sense of why sining against him is bad.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Rutherford said:

“It would seem that there would be no necessity for the ‘servant’ to have an advocate such as the holy spirit, because the ‘servant’ to have an advocate is in direct communication with Jehovah and as Jehovah’s instrument, and Christ Jesus acts for the entire body.” (Watchtower, September 1, 1930, p. 263)

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Denying him some good that we should attribute to him, willfully degrading things

relating to him. Humm, like the million of people he have killed in his name.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I wipe my filthy diarrhea stained ass on the pristine white beard of the demon god of the Bible!

Is that blasphemy unforgiveable enough? Can I go to hell now?

• JRK
    JRK

Maybe I have:

Hasa Diga Eebowai!

In the butt.

And in both eyes.

JK

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Village Idiot, you can be forgiven, just don't say: the Holy Spirit is not operating through the WTBS and their Governing Body
  • kairos
    kairos

Wow. I just realized that there isn't a single comment in the bible anywhere showing a Christian how to strengthen a fellow that has lost his faith in the Governing Body...

I wonder why?

• Heaven
    Heaven
    What is this 'holy spirit' you speak of?
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    I think of Judas and how he ended
  • mana11
    mana11

firstly define the holy spirit

what is it

where is it

prove it is there

how can i sin against something that is in your mind?, my sin can only be based upon your terms, your thinking.

my mind has no thought of holy spirit therefore how can i sin against something i fail to find exist or even logical?.

I AM

now that is worth thinking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit