Almost three months since Crisis of Conscience Cease and Desist

by ILoveTTATT2 33 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I understand it is not that hard to contact the Dykstras. So I suggest you do a little checking and call them once a month.

Patience, I waited 60 years for Ray's books.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

ILoveTTATT:

I have been asked twice already where the book can be obtained in Spanish and I have told people that the book is not available.

I've got a copy of CoC in Spanish. It's buried somewhere in my garage but with some motivation I could try to unearth it. It's in mint condition last time I checked. Contact me if you are interested.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

VI, yes please! PM me. Thanks!

It is a book that's just absolutely not found anywhere...

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    Blondie: I'm sure she is aware of the impatience of some on this board;

If people are impatient, it could be because back on December 12 she wrote this:

I hope to make a decision within days and plan to publish within weeks.

There have be no updates at all since then.

So any impatience that people are displaying is likely because of the expectations that statement cultivated.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

Although security is always a concern with anything printed it's not the primary well at least probably not in the way you may be thinking. More to do with official source so it can be trusted as official Believe it or not there have been some reproductions that are not entirely accurate. Meaning it isn't just about locking down a pdf, e-reader etc.

I would like it wrapped as much as anyone however there's far more happening than meets the eye. It will all make sense before long.

Organizing an international publishing of a book is no small thing. Just think about all that goes into that.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    @Juandefiero agree she shouldn't have said that but I think that was more out of optimism than intentionally trying to mislead obviously. From my perspective, what I've seen. It's more involved than what I even thought. By the way I think your statement is the very reason there's not be more said sense. Not wanting to further expectations while dealing with so many unknowns. But that's just my perception.
  • blondie
    blondie

I don't see where she promised but would try. Like I said try contacting her...others have their names and contacted them. All you can do here is "discuss" it without any information, just guesses and assigning motives.

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    @blondie my point is it would have been better left unsaid as to any timeline. That's all I'm saying. Deborah would tell you the same. Unless you just haphazardly go at it, there's far more involved than realized. Everyone wishes including Deb that it would be quicker, but she's not going to sacrifice thoroughness, integrity and so on for the sake of expedience. For the record I totally agree with her. It's important to so many.
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    It's too bad this became a political football between two warring parties.
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel
    @Londo111 +1 buddy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit