Easter, the memorial ... is there any worthwhile message for secularists?

by Ruby456 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

why is this episode, Christ's shameful death, his bleeding tortured body - replayed and replayed. Is this a material enactment of the materiality of everything. If so then it materially demonstrates that nature kicks back - it is not a passive medium on which to leave a mark. If you all think I am full of dark forebodings then let me say straight away I am not because I trust in creative foldings with nature - so long as there is acountability and justice on both sides

edit: not trying to be dense and mysterious - but just trying to chime with the many cries for justice and accountability I hear on this site

• cofty
    cofty
    Is this a material enactment of the materiality of everything

eh?

it materially demonstrates that nature kicks back - it is not a passive medium on which to leave a mark

eh?

I trust in creative foldings with nature

eh?

so long as there is acountability and justice on both sides

and once again - eh?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    an innocent man killed in the most awful manner replayed countless time all over the world has desire for justice writ large all it. Is this something that secularists can take from a religious event. I think so.

What about all the other innocent people the Romans crucified? What is the significance of that, apart from a dominant power striking fear into all dissenters, or anyone who got their attention.

• Heaven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit