Rumor: Discouraging news from GB at upcoming CA?

by bohm 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I have heard from a JW spy that's in bethel that it's about the toes of the statue in Daniel and that they because of new light now believe they the toes do actually represent something and that they will tell us at the annual meeting. But in order to find out one must be an approved JW in good standing and invited to be apart of the annual meeting.

• flipper
    flipper

Love the replies. Really funny stuff !

Seriously though, I feel that if there are any " disappointing " changes it may concern the selling off , liquidating, and consolidating congregations a lot more than the WT Society initially planned or thought. Lots of JW's right now are complaining about being forced to drive miles out of their way due to their hall being sold and these people feel like they're being put out to pasture- especially ex-Bethelites being sent home.

I don't think the WT Society would apologize about ANYTHING. They never have . Monkeys would sooner come flying out of my ass before these GB leaders would apologize for anything they've done.

Yeah, I think it may be the selling off of even more kingdom halls, land, etc. - and the WT leaders will just tell the rank & file, " you must have faith that Jah's faithful & discreet slave is handling it properly and show that faith brothers and sisters by your generous donations " ! Yeah, that sounds about par for the course to settle down restless JW's

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

The GB is really keeping the members on their toes these days !

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Some ideas on the new announcement:

-Midweek Meeting will be changed again, they learned that it was lame and boring LOL

-GB will no longer appear on JW Broadcasting, now they can blame any nonsense they spout on their underlings

-Private Bible Studies replaced with small classes run by select Elders, publishers just invite ones to the class

-New designation for publishers who agree to participate at least 10 hours a month

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think the R&F are in for some very discouraging news from these dimwits making up this batch of the Governing Body so this unsubstaniated rumor maybe true.

Hey these guys are so heavily delusional and in denial that they make up the poorest bunch of CEOs to ever run a business! Listening to Lett's speech about why they are closing down all those building project and getting rid of pioneers that were on their payroll shows you just what type of simpletons we have in power over a organization they think is Jehovah's earthly organization(what assholes!!.) All their business dealing are turning to shit in rapid succession because these guys are in the nightmare phase of Wishful Thinking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs and making decisions according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire.[1] Studies have consistently shown that holding all else equal, subjects will predict positive outcomes to be more likely than negative outcomes (see unrealistic optimism). However, new research suggests that under certain circumstances, such as when threat increases, a reverse phenomenon occurs.[2]
    Some psychologists believe that positive thinking is able to positively influence behavior and so bring about better results. This is called "Pygmalion effect".[citation needed]
    Christopher Booker described wishful thinking in terms of
    “the fantasy cycle” ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the “dream stage”. But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a “frustration stage” as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a “nightmare stage” as everything goes wrong, culminating in an “explosion into reality”, when the fantasy finally falls apart.[3]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wABSbzZt7Xw
  • eva luna
    eva luna

During a conversation while the attack on Nice was happening and talking about all the other recent violence ; I was reminded about The End.

A comment was made that 'The Message' would soon be changing. I asked 'like that the ark door will soon be closing?'. Answer, 'Yes'

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    A comment was made that 'The Message' would soon be changing. I asked 'like that the ark door will soon be closing?'. Answer, 'Yes'

If that is the actual announcement then I would believe they are purposely trying to get rid of members to sell off more KHs.

• Fencing
    Fencing

That was the whole point of that little phrase they slipped into the infamous bunker video: "when our message changed from one of good news to one of judgement." Perfectly designed to get all the good dubs scared and chattering among themselves, trying to figure out if the message has changed yet. So they'll hang on every word coming out of the GB in those stupid broadcasting videos, and over-analyze every Watchtower article to see if it could be considered "judgement".

So completely transparent what they were trying to accomplish with that video. Not surprised to see it having an effect already.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think the GB denial videos open's them up to some class action lawsuit in the very near future that strips them of every dollar and lands them behind bars. They never want to be called to court they will bankrupt the corporation over this issue and loose everything, these delusional idiots are going to court over on multiple front through out the world not just USA or Russia but the world what a drain on their finances all at once as their unethical behavior becomes common place knowledge they have a super bad witness in Spain over failure to provide any thing of true value for their workers when they are no longer of any use to the corporation,, evidence is mounting up and these guys are becoming fair game till the well runs dry. What judge in any land is going to give credibility to anything the Watchtower corporation CEOs have to say in their defense it looks like to me the book is about to be thrown at them in the courts over their idiotic bull shit. Bye bye Watchtower Corporation your CEOs have such a bad internet presents your shitty over price over prices internet video crap your bunker video criminally over the top I'm afraid out to divest you of handsome sum$$$.

add that to the already in place expensive court orders already in place o my god the lawyer are smelling the blood in the water and getting ready to cash in on these clowns before the well run dry.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

it really is on its last legs, the end isnt coming, they know it, they have huge financial issues, these goons are mere spokesmen for the real paymasters pulling the strings who are not JW's in any shape or form, far worse is to come, I give it less than 10 years, more KH and Branch sell offs, they are unrecognisable to most of us just imagine what they will be like in a few more years time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit