Do you think any animals will ever reach human intelligence?

by EndofMysteries 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thanks coded logic for that.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

There is a female ape that has been taught sign language and can hold a coversation with humans and there is also a bonobo ape male that has also shown abilities similar and one of these two (can't remember which) is teaching other apes.

• Twitch
    Twitch

there is also a bonobo ape male that has also shown abilities similar and one of these two (can't remember which) is teaching other apes.

Would this ape's name be Caesar, by chance?

• Clearview
    Clearview

Great video Heaven, thanks for that!

It reminds me of a chocate lab I had growing up. Best, smartest dog I ever had. He used to get ahold of empty plastic soda bottles and chew on them until he made a hole, then drink the little bit of soda that was left. One day I took a bottle he had and had him watch while I screwed the cap off and on a few times, then I gave it back. He immediately put the bottle under his paw and screwed the cap off with his teeth. After that every time he got a bottle he took the cap off to drink the leftover soda.

He also loved fireworks. Whenever I got some around the 4th of July he got really excited. I think he could smell them and knew that smell meant fun lol. He would stand by me while lighting a fuse and as soon as it lit he would run off a little ways before I even moved. Then when it went off he would run around it barking. He knew exactly what they were and (basically) how they worked.

I think a lot of animals are smarter that we give them credit for.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Wow that was cool. Thanks Angus. 21.07.16. 9.52pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit