April 19, 2017 BOE Re: Kingdom Ministry School for the 2018 Service Year

by wifibandit 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

A bunch of guys in cheap suits getting to feel "special"!

• dozy
    dozy

Thanks to OP. I used to hate these KM schools ( actually a grand name to describe a day or 2 day long meeting ) when I was an elder - just another long boring snooze-fest. Time for all to dust down the elders book to make the usual changes in the margins.

• wifibandit
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

those who fancy a day in all male company away from the wife, will be pleased.

Oh, how I hated those sausage parties.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

I guarantee handling the satanic attacks of apostasy in the congregation will be discussed and how to swiftly and decisively handle it.

• freddo
    freddo

End of Monday Session

"Keep Pace With Spiritual Enlightenment."

AKA "Suck it up and obey because we've moved the goalposts boys ..."

End of Thursday

"Safeguarding the Cleanliness of the Congregation"

AKA "Kick out any who don't worship the Governing Body."

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

Just some more smoke and mirrors for the brothers....keeping them moving while standing still...men just like women have to be kept busy too...or it's will be how to handle whatever persecutions are brought up and how to handle and answer the congregation....by any means necessary....Keep the org. name clean...Never heard of a Kingdom Ministry School before...I thought it was replaced by the Christian Life and Ministry....so I would think it would now be called the Christian Life and Ministry School.....

Ever changing org. they change more than butterflies.

Tor

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

"...approximately 8 hours!" Ugg, I can't imagine how painful that will be.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I think they are really going to need all 5 days to cover what they need. The game is changing and people are "brazen". WT need to let the boys know how to handle these "brazen ones."

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Never heard of a Kingdom Ministry School before...I thought it was replaced by the Christian Life and Ministry.

Never heard? The Kingdom Ministry School has been around since 1959. The Christian Life and Ministry School replaced the Theocratic Ministry School and the Service Meeting (and chipped in the Congregation Bible Study)

Very very poor personal study habits!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit