The Martian movie "ex JW one of the actors"

by James Mixon 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Donald Glover raised a JW.. I was checking to see if he was related to the actor Danny

Glover, he's not.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Thank for you this exciting and informative thread.

They're both black and both have the same last name. They must both be related!!!!!

Maybe they both enjoy fried chicken and watermelon.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I'm black and I'am sure they both like chicken> Give me a break my friend...

That's so so funny on your part, especially the chicken and watermelon. So I'am raciest

against blacks and I'm black. I wonder can I join the KKK....

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

hey it worked for Clayton Bigsby

• Simon
    Simon

It's funny how people make a big deal of people's inability to always tell black people apart. It's actually a very common thing - people of different ethnicity tend to struggle picking out the nuances of facial features as they can for their own race. It's the same reason why other often struggle to estimate the age of people of different ethnic origins too and applies to more than just black people - asian and indian for instance are equally challenging except for people very distinctive (or famous).

I have to ask - do black people have trouble telling us pasty white people apart?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Simon: when I move to California in the 50's from the south I had problems with whites and Asians.

I came from a all black school, I had a hell of a time.

• Late Bloomer
    Late Bloomer

He played Troy on the tv sitcom Community where his character also had a JW background. I don't think it was very accurate, but if it had been Troy would've been very boring.

• Clearview
    Clearview

I always liked that guy on Community. Didn't know he was exjw. Interesting :)

• rebel8
    rebel8

It is natural to have another actor D. Glover come to mind. The OP did not mention race.

He played a jw on a popular TV show recently, and the show got a few details wrong.

Now the Internet is saying he really was a jw. Interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit