Suit, shirt and tie

by JoenB75 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Sounds like you all got tired of it. I consider going to a funeral and wonder what to wear though, but I will probably just wear a nice dark jeans and jacket.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I haven`t worn a suit or tie since `93 and if i go to a funeral I wear casual clothes as does nearly every one else here in my neck of the woods.

Did any of the first century Xia ever wear a suit and tie ? or did they wear their everyday clothes when they gathered together in a meeting.? They never had special clothes for special occasions back then.

Just another controlling factor that the GB puts on their members.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

The last two times I have worn a suit was to a funeral, and it was noteworthy that I was the only person there doing so. Point taken! From now onwards, the bloody thing will be mothballed.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Just my opinion on men’s clothing: I always thought ties were awful and I can understand why some men hate them.

I like the look of those untucked shirts on men.

I also like the look of the un-suit type of suit. It’s more casual but looks put-together. As for those tight pants: I don’t know how flattering they are - especially if the guy has skinny legs..Maybe just a little looser without being baggy.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Only ONE MAN has full authority to wear a suit, shirt, and tie. And that's a man than can MOVE with a suit, shirt, and tie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_eZw262fhM&t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit