WT study April 5 - how uplifting! How happifying! How encouraging!

by sir82 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82

For you poor saps unfortunate enough to have missed yesterday's Zoom Watchtower study, I thought I'd prepare a little summary for you.

In fact, to keep things really short, I'll just highlight the outstanding verbs from the article.

Paragraph 2: do not view

Paragraph 4: think seriously about the warning.....partake unworthily

Paragraph 5: do not feel...does not give....do not feel....would never tell

Paragraph 6: do not expect....did not let...is not surprised....not to be quick to believe....not wanting to draw attention....would not tell....would certainly not boast

Paragraph 7: do not feel...do not search out....would not be united....would be working against...

Paragraph 8: would be wrong to admire...does not tell us....none of us would want to....

Paragraph 9: would not ask...should not assume...does not inherit...avoid asking questions...

Paragraph 10: do not treat....might not remain faithful....avoid admiring personalities...

Paragraph 12: do not know....think they are anointed but are not...do not know

Paragraph 13: does not say....

Paragraph 14: did not really follow...should not question....careful not to react

Such an encouraging, positive article!

Evidently the author was paid a bonus for every use of the word "not"...he now has enough money to buy a case Morris of single malt Scotch.

• waton
    waton

Paragraph 15: "Not all ---are the faithful slave". no, not even if you are a bible writer. really not, unless you live in wt time after 1919.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Wow! That article oozes positivity!

I haven't seen it, so what's the deal? Are they attempting to address the doctrinal issue they're having with the increasing number of partakers?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ERASER SPINNING TOP - ATYPYK

More spin..............

• Listener
    Listener

There are more 'nots' in there than the Ten Commandments.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LISTENER:

I have more Commandments:

“Thou shall not tolerate this thing called Zoom into your home and thou shall not tolerate this religion to overstep its boundaries more than it has.”

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Since the bible says that the 144,000 anointed would be only virgin men, why doesn't the GB make a new announcement based upon that ?

Oh right the GB men are mostly all married.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Only religion can brainwash people with stupidity and ignorance and get away with it.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

virgin men--12 thousand from each of the 12 tribes of israel

conveniently overlooked.

you dont think its all symbolic possibly ?

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Par 1 - last sentence - who are we to worship?

Who said the Jew is the anointed? How can that be when the society removed the spirit directed organization portion of the baptism Q2... why does it factor in when the anointed are on the scene, when it doesn't any other time?

what does the word appointed mean? Really? It was always inspired, not anointed before

No one questioned the downward trend - the end was coming . Now, however, we dont know or care why the numbers are increasing? CYA time.. and just to be clear, the society always indicated any women chosen, would be a sex change and all would be sexless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit