2022-April-Elder Manual and Addendum--12 Files!

by Atlantis 23 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Thank you for these files.

I notice that the governing body in their April 2022 addendum to the Shepherd The Flock Book says, "Under these circumstances, it is wise to refrain from defending your faith."

Yet the Bible that they profess to follow, and claim is the inspired words of Jehovah God Himself says, "15 But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have."

What they tell the eldurrs is in direct opposition to the Bible. Why am I not surprised? What is the biblical penalty for obeying men rather than God?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

BottanicPepper:

You are very welcome!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FedUpJW:

You said it! This quote: "to refrain from defending your faith" is causing a lot of talk in the exjw community.

A lot of people noticed that statement right off the bat.

In other words: They have "no faith" to defend!

Atlantis!

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

refrain from defending your faith."

So--Why do you believe 1914 is the beginning of the last days?

NO COMMENT.

Why do you refuse blood transfusions but accept blood fractions?

NO COMMENT

Why do you disfellowship AND SHUN members who don't want to worship the way you do?

NO COMMENT

Why do you believe ONLY YOU WILL BE SAVED?

NO COMMENT

Why do you worship the GOVERNING BODY?

NO COMMENT

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hey, Atlantis! Hope all is well with you and yours. Especially hope that sweet Petra is well and happy! Take care, my friend.

And thank you again for all the hard work and the great service you provide our community. Without you and your helpers, many of these documents would remain hidden forever and never exposed to the light of day. You're doing a yeoman's work!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

pistolpete:

Good observation! Or, I would like to answer your question, but I have been told not to defend my faith! You see, our governing body members are a bunch of fat belly Scotch drinkers, and don't feel we need to defend our faith.

------------------------------------------

under the radar:

Yes, Petra is doing very well and now she is taking "medical" classes at a college over there. She will be helping her aunt who is a professor for female care. They do all sorts of things to help ladies recover who have been through rough times. They do the same things over here in the US, in private homes and shelters.

Ok my friend, what will it be? Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, or German cold beer? Your choice!

Atlantis!

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks, Atlantis. I don't have as much time as in the past to post, part of me wishes there were "highlights" of this or Cliff Notes. Thanks for all your hard work for us and others.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

blondie:

You are most welcome! Yippee! Blondie is with us again! She really came by to keep Grampa out of trouble!

Ok, hot coffee waiting for everybody!

Grandpa!

• blondie
    blondie

Atlantis, we keep each other out of trouble!

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Thanks.

Russian, please!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit