Kingdom Halls for sale everywhere!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

To me this is equivalent to burning the furniture to heat the house. It works for a while but its a dead end road.

• DesirousOfChange
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We just got word that several more are going up for sale. If anyone finds any, please send us the listing or address to [email protected]

We're working on a Nail in Coffin video.

We also heard the Hudson Colorado Kingdom Hall is going up for sale, but haven't found the listing yet.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Kim

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

It would be nice to keep this thread going with updates on sales and sales prices.

It probably wouldn't be too hard to figure out initial price paid for land, estimate donated labor costs and come up with a profit figure for the org.

Continually updating this thread would keep it on the first pages and make it easy for questioners and lurkers to find.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Truth B Known, that is awesome idea!

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

The Bridgetown sale in Western Australia is interesting. It is in a rural region, but not remote, with plenty of hobby farmers and lifestyle types. The 2 nearest Kingdom Halls for someone in Bridgetown will now be Manjimup (36km to the South) and Donnybrook (57km to the North). If you live in Boyup Brook (population 1700), then your nearest Kingdom Hall would now be 66km away.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I found a bunch the other day on a commercial real estate website. Simply filter by house of worship or church and then look for all the plain buildings without windows but with a massive overhang on the entrance.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/transportation/2021/06/19/Pennsyolvania-Turnpike-Mon-Fayette-Expressway-Jehovah-s-Witnesses-West-Mifflin/stories/202106180126

At least Matt Damon can get the Bethelite experience (he purchased a suite at DUMBO in Brooklyn)

• LV101
    LV101

t_b_k -- I'd donate!

Hope I hear of some for sale in the desert!

• Rafe
    Rafe

Sounds like there are congregations about that couldn't wait to get a hold of the money their Kingdom Halls are worth.

JWS Jah's earthly real estate company.

.......but we don't need the Kingdom Hall anymore , we have Zoom now !

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Rafe: the congregation does not own the hall. title is in WT name

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit