All of Human Knowledge Could be Stored in a Test Tube Forever

by cofty 14 Replies latest social current

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ neverendingjourney...

One of the more interesting things about the modern age is how it seems to be actually accomplishing so many of the things that the WTS insisted could only happen "miraculously" in their New System.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    One of the more interesting things about the modern age is how it seems to be actually accomplishing so many of the things that the WTS insisted could only happen "miraculously" in their New System.

The ears of the deaf are being opened up...the blind see again...stem cell therapy has shown promise in helping the paralyzed...we may soon be able to live indefinitely...though the media sensationalizes conflicts, war is actually decreasing...famine is decreasing...deaths from pestilences are decreasing...need I go on?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cappytan - "...need I go on?"

Nope.

Wouldn't wanna stop you, though.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Cofty,

Yes, if only God was as clever as scientists. Then we would have unrefutable proof of his existence.

He sure could have foreseen that newborn skeptics like me really need that level of evidence?

Or does he really expect us to accept random explanations of a Bronze Age book by Brooklyn goofballs?

Or maybe some tiny little verifiable miracle? I mean, according to the Bible and JW yearbooks, praying will make goats go striped or spickled, sheepskin dry or wet, dead wood blossom, Witnesses sent to your door...But apparently what I asked for (any one brother making a random remark about creation to me while at the kh) was to complicated.

Let alone convincing evidence for all to see (instead of having to believe an ancient dude who just learned to write)

Okay, rant modus off ;-)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

cofty - "All of human knowledge could be stored in a test tube forever..."

Aren't books easier to read, though?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit