APOSTATE TRAINING COMPLETED

by goo 8 Replies latest jw friends

• goo
    goo

guys i'm happy to report that the following authors have graduated from the goo's apostates apostate dont feed the trolls training academy:

mummy
    tina
    mommie dark

still in training:

abaddon
    alanf
    sixofnine
    farkel
    janh

goo.

ps. guys remember any denials of graduation or traineeship by those enrolled in the school is in fact a form of further post grad or grad refresher training, prior to an upcoming post of mine, which will delve into areas beyond the realms of graduate or trainee graduate life experience, ie. life.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

...bar keep...I'll have what Goos havin.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm glad you didn't matriculate me. I don't accept certificates from a pair of lips. Don't know where those lips have been.

Farkel

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

Hey goo why aren't I on the list?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hey Goldie,

Where'd you come from?

Welcome anyway.

Ozzie

Freedom is not having to wear a tie.

• mommy
    mommy

Goo,
    You are so laughable, I am not even tired of you yet. The rope you are using is getting shorter and shorter.

BTW, why have you not responded to the "apolgy thread"?
    wendy

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Goo, I don't even understand why you would waste time writing that post.

come to think of it, why would I waste time resp

Slipnslideius Masterus: Strength and Honor ...

• JAVA
    JAVA

goo,

Happy to see many good folks are on your little "they-don't-like-me" list. Some people act like spoiled brats no matter their age, and have a need to call attention to themselves. That's what this thread is all about. There, there goo--we all see you, hope you feel better.

Simon has a great forum that allows trolls. I guess every group has them or as the saying goes: "Shit Happens." Maybe you'll grow up or maybe not, but for now I'm sure you're happy getting the attention you seek.

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• Englishman
    Englishman

Googoogoogoo,

How come there are only ladies on your anti-Goo list?

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit