How the Governing Body views their unpaid laborers

by Watchtower-Free 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

unpaid laborers

There's a word for these. No, not 'volunteers', the other one.

It was abolished 200 years ago.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

This is such a bad, bad example. It doesn't even make sense.

The "unpaid labourers" of Egypt were conquered slaves. Of Egypt.

How the hell do they get "other sheep" from the conquered slaves of Egypt??

Are the "other sheep" previous enemies?

"...in fetters they will come over"....that must be the line that means that the JWs are the same as the slaves of Egypt.

Stupid stupid "prophetic interpretation". Pfffft. These guys are losing the script.

• steve2
    steve2

As any farmer will tell you, even obedient sheep are marked for slaughter. The farm is not a pretty place but is where subjugation and slaughter walk hand in hand.

I guess "being sheeplike" is a sadly fitting analogy for humans who blindly follow their religious leaders.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STEVE 2:

I agree and I never felt the term "sheep" was very flattering. They seem so stupid and helpless and, sadly, in the eyes of the wrong persons, headed for slaughter.

The only way a sheep could be in good hands would be with a loving shepherd - not a farm slaughterhouse!! Are these GB comparing themselves to Christ? They are far from it.

I really wish more people in this cult would see the bad analogy and wake up and get the hell out.

• Gayle
    Gayle
    Some people are comfortable with slavery! When these have accepted slavery all their lives, how can they walk away from it when old. They have made their cage, and now must die in it.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB men derived their accumulative power and control over people by devious tactics of coercion, lying, exploitation of the basic belief in the bible, conducted strategically through the literature the WTS published, alluring the naive, ignorant and gullible .

The proclamation made by these men of what an honor it would be to serve in the operation of this publishing house with those engaging false teachings, was part of the devised and self supportive indulgent corruption.

The assertion of being subservient and obedient to them was to invoke appeasement to Jehovah was also part of this prosperous working scheme.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

and yet this is after they supposedly dropped the type/antitype thing.

Is not this the same thing in a different package?

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The 'Slave Class', huh?!

Have you seen the idyllic, men-worshipped, materialistic lives all these fat cats, their 'helpers' and other close associates are living everywhere they go???!!!

Members in my family have volunteered several times to help in the Warwick construction and the info they brought back on how especially lavish the living quarters of the GB members are makes my blood boil with anger.

'Slave Class' my ass!!!

This is why I've decided, not one more farging red penny for these clowns.

DY

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    How about "amhaarets"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit